• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Can your B-Class be more fuel efficient than a Toyota ?

Guest aspade

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chiaster

no way, bro... just curious as to how many clicks can a B's tank go... i've seen 6.0litres per 100km on my instrument cluster too but it is DURING a long drive and therefore not conclusive... if i took that as good, with my 66litres tank, i would have driven 1100km... impossible, right? so, my question is, how big is the B's tank and how many clicks can the tank run for? :becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

Is our FC king feeling threaten? :laugh:

Guest twpin82

Hi all....

A B200 full tank is 55L.

Btw... i want to install a reverse camera+LCD monitor on my car. Alot of places don't dare to do mercs. Say will spoil circuit-board. Any bros got any lobang for it?

Guest chiaster

based on a 55L tank, if you run it at 6.5L per 100km, the tank can bring you 846km... has any "B" bros hit that kind of FC? curious... :becky:

twpin82 wrote:

Hi all....

A B200 full tank is 55L.

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

no way, bro... just curious as to how many clicks can a B's tank go... i've seen 6.0litres per 100km on my instrument cluster too but it is DURING a long drive and therefore not conclusive... if i took that as good, with my 66litres tank, i would have driven 1100km... impossible, right? so, my question is, how big is the B's tank and how many clicks can the tank run for? :becky:

Hahaha...guess B needs a bigger tank to beat your record!!!:smile:

Guest desmondtoo

twpin82 wrote:

Hi all....

A B200 full tank is 55L.

Btw... i want to install a reverse camera+LCD monitor on my car. Alot of places don't dare to do mercs. Say will spoil circuit-board. Any bros got any lobang for it?

C&C is installing that locally too...you can check with them if afraid warranty problem or spoiling of circuit.

Guest blackmercs

twpin82 wrote:

Hi all....

A B200 full tank is 55L.

Do a search for Tomo this company install reverse cam for Mercedes, or look for our site sponsor MBM.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...