• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Lunch , Sky@57 , Sands Marina .

Guest 6008

blackmercs wrote:

Most importantly - no MSG Justin quek say one

Yayaya . But cholesterol high ..... ! Duck liver xiao long boa , lobster hokkien mee . What you think ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Yayaya . But cholesterol high ..... ! Goose liver xiao long boa , lobster hokkien mee . What you think ?

cholesterol high ? Go iSex lor

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Yayaya . But cholesterol high ..... ! Goose liver xiao long boa , lobster hokkien mee . What you think ?

Slurp!!! Glad to see U guys had a good fiesta & time.

Today, + Unker, we've 4 adults 5 kids in a rented small Toyota Avanza and a return journey of 100km thru kampungs paved & unpaved roads.

Tmr returning to Pleasure Island after away for a week!

Hope to cya guys next Friday Chiaster's tcss/la kopi!

I think the final bill paid is slightly higher than what I quoted earlier . Probably due to the food served was different from the menu . I reckon it's that lobster hokkien mee that cost the difference . Hope you guys enjoyed those food without MSG , expensive plain water , spoiled choices of bread and the complimentary valet parking for some bros . Cheers !

Final Bill

e53f034c.jpg

Original Menu quoted earlier

59a09f24.jpg

Tud Tud & Dragon Head ordered those 2 big bottles next to them .

39d6fd79.jpg

Husband in wheels going after wife that ran away with another man .

e8284642.jpg

Hahaha ......

6008 wrote:

I think the final bill paid is slightly higher than what I quoted earlier . Probably due to the food served was different from the menu . I reckon it's that lobster hokkien mee that cost the difference . Hope you guys enjoyed those food without MSG , expensive plain water , spoiled choices of bread and the complimentary valet parking for some bros . Cheers !

Final Bill

e53f034c.jpg

Original Menu quoted earlier

59a09f24.jpg

Tud Tud & Dragon Head ordered those 2 big bottles next to them .

39d6fd79.jpg

Husband in wheels going after wife that ran away with another man .

e8284642.jpg

Hahaha ......

Hi Bro,

Thks for the arrangement!

I luv the main dish ...female phoenix, soft and smooth...Yummy! Meat really tender & taste good!

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Yayaya . But cholesterol high ..... ! Duck liver xiao long boa , lobster hokkien mee . What you think ?

bro 6008, not duck liver hor..foie gras is the word..haha :whistle:

blackknight wrote:

bro 6008, not duck liver hor..foie gras is the word..haha :whistle:

Bro . Foie gras (fa gua) is Frenchman term . We Chinese call that duck liver as described in mandarin stated the menu .

Guest redlinetex

Nice group photo. It could have been even better without my ugly mug (as in mug shot) in the photo!

Molly and I extend our heartfelt thanks for the warm welcome and gracious hospitality we received from everyone in SGMERC. An especially big thanks to you, Anthony, for going out of your way to drop us off at the apartment of Molly's niece in time for our departure from Singapore. Our visit with you and tour of the Mercedes-Benz Center were definitely the highlights of our brief stay in Singapore.

By the way, if any of you guys are headed to the US anytime in the future, you have a standing invitation at my house. The address is:

805 Marimba Drive

El Paso, Texas 79912-4922

USA

Telephone 1-915-842-8171

Warmest best regards to all from Molly and me,

Juris

redlinetex wrote:

Nice group photo. It could have been even better without my ugly mug (as in mug shot) in the photo!

Molly and I extend our heartfelt thanks for the warm welcome and gracious hospitality we received from everyone in SGMERC. An especially big thanks to you, Anthony, for going out of your way to drop us off at the apartment of Molly's niece in time for our departure from Singapore. Our visit with you and tour of the Mercedes-Benz Center were definitely the highlights of our brief stay in Singapore.

By the way, if any of you guys are headed to the US anytime in the future, you have a standing invitation at my house. The address is:

805 Marimba Drive

El Paso, Texas 79912-4922

USA

Telephone 1-915-842-8171

Warmest best regards to all from Molly and me,

Juris

Don't mention Bro . Do let us know if you are coming over again . Enjoy your stay in Malaysia . Cheers !

mmkm wrote:

Hi Bro,

Thks for the arrangement!

I luv the main dish ...female phoenix, soft and smooth...Yummy! Meat really tender & taste good!

Next round we go for dragon meat . Keltanky . Watch out ! Hahaha....:bounce:

blackknight wrote:

Dragon girl or Dragon meat? got to start saving now.

Erhh...... Eat dragon meat first to accumulate energy then look for dragon girl . :eyebrows: what you reckon ?

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Erhh...... Eat dragon meat first to accumulate energy then look for dragon girl . :eyebrows: what you reckon ?

dragon meat together with dragon girl..same time can?:becky:

chiaster wrote:

wha... looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves!!! next time (dragon meat and dragon girl)do it on a weekend so i can join you guys!!! :bounce:

Onz ! I'll arrange one to lunch on weekend . You better don't release aeroplane . Hehehe......

lightning wrote:

sure or not...scarli exit permit not granted by your OC how?... :Cry:

Bro . For Bro Chiaster , his OC chio . So he LL lah . For me , if this happens , i change OC lah . Muahaha...... :laser::drama: :peace:

Bro , JOKE only lah !

Guest lightning

6008 wrote:

Bro . For Bro Chiaster , his OC chio . So he LL lah . For me , if this happens , i change OC lah . Muahaha...... :laser::drama: :peace:

Bro , JOKE only lah !

Bro...dun talk so loud leh...scarli your CO saw this posting and inform your OC...you sure kenna guardroom...or report RP (dunno whether still got this type of punishment nowadays or not?) :tsk: ... or maybe "take" :becky:

Guest chiaster

can wan lah... at most bring her along... can "bribe" her with food... hahaha... don't worry! weekend, i surely on!!! :becky:

lightning wrote:

sure or not...scarli exit permit not granted by your OC how?... :Cry:

Guest chiaster

hahahahaha... OC can change many times... CO cannot!!! but now my OC going to be promoted to CO soon so better enjoy while it lasts!!! hahahahaha... :bounce:

6008 wrote:

Bro , JOKE only lah !

Guest chiaster

"take" it jialat jialat!!! better "lube" up the behind!!! you never know what type of tools they use!!! hahahahaha... :becky:

lightning wrote:

Bro...dun talk so loud leh...scarli your CO saw this posting and inform your OC...you sure kenna guardroom...or report RP (dunno whether still got this type of punishment nowadays or not?) :tsk: ... or maybe "take" :becky:

lightning wrote:

Hmm ... CO is mother ? OC is wife ? Confused ! :confused:

chiaster wrote:

"take" it jialat jialat!!! better "lube" up the behind!!! you never know what type of tools they use!!! hahahahaha... :becky:

Wow bro ! I didn't know you like this kind of games . Muahahaha...... :whip::eyebrows: