• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Lunch , Sky@57 , Sands Marina .

Guest 6008

Guest 6008

We are organizing a lunch at Marina Bay Sands , Sky@57 restaurant tentatively on 16/06/11 Thursday .

We will meet at kallang carpark "F" and convoy there . Exact time will post later .

It's estimated to be at around $60++ per pax . Interested members kindly input your nick .

As booking need one week in advance , please indicate your interest latest by 09/06/11 Thursday . Thank you !

Menu

59a09f24.jpg

Sneak view of the roof

242c784d.jpg

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackknight
We are organizing a lunch at Marina Bay Sands , Sky@57 restaurant tentatively on 16/06/11 Thursday .

We will meet at kallang carpark "F" and convoy there . Exact time will post later .

It's estimated to be at around $60++ per pax . Interested members kindly input your nick .

As booking need one week in advance , please indicate your interest latest by 09/06/11 Thursday . Thank you !

Menu

59a09f24.jpg

Sneak view of the roof

242c784d.jpg

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3) blackknight

4) blackknight (friend)

Guest blackmercs

Bro 6008 & I went to inspect the place awhile ago. Is a cool place to chill out.

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3) blackknight

4) blackknight (friend)

5) blackmercs

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Yup ! Cool place and nice view . Perfect location for photography kakis as well . :rockon::whoo::photo::tea::hungry:

UPPZZ this thread...any more joining us for this wonderful view?:music:

Guest 6008

blackknight wrote:

UPPZZ this thread...any more joining us for this wonderful view?:music:

Bro . There will be a few more . They are just too busy to input . :becky:

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Bro . There will be a few more . They are just too busy to input . :becky:

wow! busy people..i better get somethings to keep me busy too..and bro 6008, u 2...:whistle:

Guest lightning

Bro 6008 & I went to inspect the place awhile ago. Is a cool place to chill out.

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3) blackknight

4) blackknight (friend)

5) blackmercs

6) lightning

7) desmondtoo (auto-insert) :becky:

8) keltanky :becky:

9)

10)

Guest 6008

jtang wrote:

I really envy you all towkays here, no need to work hor? I'll be there in spirit & bro 6008 will be eating my "share". Enjoy!

Alright Doc . On that day before I meet them , I'll drive pass your place to pick up your spirit with me . Hahaha......

Guest 6008

blackknight wrote:

wow! busy people..i better get somethings to keep me busy too..and bro 6008, u 2...:whistle:

Bro . I am busy . But busy with my iPhone only . Muahahaha .....:cell::biggrin1:

Guest Tud Tud

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3) blackknight

4) blackknight (friend)

5) blackmercs

6) lightning

9) Tud Tud

10)

Guest 6008

Hi all ! So far these are the bros going for lunch at sands on 16th June 2011 . Anyone else interested can have till 9th June 2011 to decide . I'll do the booking on this Friday which is 10th of June . Menu & $ are on the first post of this thread .

All are :welcome: !!! :hungry:

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3) blackknight

4) blackknight (friend)

5) blackmercs

6) lightning

9) Tud Tud

10)

Guest mmkm
Hi all ! So far these are the bros going for lunch at sands on 16th June 2011 . Anyone else interested can have till 9th June 2011 to decide . I'll do the booking on this Friday which is 10th of June . Menu & $ are on the first post of this thread .

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3) blackknight

4) blackknight (friend)

5) blackmercs

6) lightning

9) Tud Tud

10)[mmkm-Kelvin] Direct meet at Sands.

Guest 6008

chiaster wrote:

Envious! All you towkays got time and money to go eat atas lunch! Post pictures after that!

Well ! I'm out of job . Thats why I'm Free . The rest are all retired . Muahahaha.......:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Well ! I'm out of job . Thats why I'm Free . The rest are all retired . Muahahaha.......:becky:

Pls dun forget to ta pow the leftovers for me hor!!!! :lol:

Guest Cklasse

6008 wrote:

How I wish that I can retire....I still have to work to get my MarSirLee....some more need to do maid at home to save money....do car washer to save money....life is tough, man.......:becky:

Guest 6008

kepiting1sg wrote:

Pls dun forget to ta pow the leftovers for me hor!!!! :lol:

Okie . I will tell those bro that are attending to keep some and bongus kasi pacik .

Cklasse wrote:

How I wish that I can retire....I still have to work to get my MarSirLee....some more need to do maid at home to save money....do car washer to save money....life is tough, man.......:becky:

Luckily you never say " How I wish I am jobless " Hahaha......

Guest 6008

Hi all ! So far these are the bros going for lunch at sands on 16th June 2011 . Anyone else interested can have till tonight to decide . I'll do the booking on this Friday which is tomorrow . Menu & $ are on the first post of this thread .

1) 6008

2) g8crasher

3) blackknight

4) blackknight (friend)

5) blackmercs

6) lightning

9) Tud Tud

10)[mmkm-Kelvin] Direct meet at Sands.

11)