• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sunglasses holder for W204

Guest jtang

Guest jtang

I always lamented about not having a sunglasses holder in our W204 that's usually situated above the rear view mirror in most other cars. I was at CnC yesterday to view the facelifted W204...lo & behold, they finally added one above the driver's door where the collapsible handle used to be. Frankly, the handle is useless, & sacrificing this for sunglasses is brilliant!

Anyone know the part number so that I can order it?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poolfan

jtang wrote:

I always lamented about not having a sunglasses holder in our W204 that's usually situated above the rear view mirror in most other cars. I was at CnC yesterday to view the facelifted W204...lo & behold, they finally added one above the driver's door where the collapsible handle used to be. Frankly, the handle is useless, & sacrificing this for sunglasses is brilliant!

Anyone know the part number so that I can order it?

Hello Bro,

Any pics ? I am interested to buy one as well.

Guest jtang

Managed to speak to C&C Parts. They will need to indent this item which cost approx $45.

If you are keen, pls give Gilbert a call at 65684631/2. He'll need your VRN as the sunglasses holder needs to match your interior trim. Btw, need to pay up full in order to indent.

Cheers.

Guest tsktsk

save you guys a call... just spoken with Gilbert and his shop is at:

209 Pandan Gardens

5 day work week

Closed at lunch 1230 - 1330 hrs

Pay then order as per jtang (thanks doctor and everyone for pulling all the info)

i also keen to order, will probably drop by next week since office in jurong too:bounce:

Guest jtang

Went to see Gilbert earlier today to make the payment for the item. The actual part no is MA204 810 00 41. For those with black interior trim like mine, the color code is 9051. This color info is given for the benefit of those whose rides are PI. I'm not sure of the other codes for grey or brown interior...hopefully other bros can help out here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yap ST

:becky: okok...

Have you collected the holder?

I am going to collect my ride later today or tomorrow morning. You want me to collect onbehalf just text my mobile..

YapST

Guest blackmercs

jtang wrote:

Got a call from Gilbert (CnC) this afternoon. Will collect my merchandise tomorrow. Will try to post pics.

Post picture for this project.

Guest jtang

Yap ST wrote:

:becky: okok...

Have you collected the holder?

I am going to collect my ride later today or tomorrow morning. You want me to collect onbehalf just text my mobile..

YapST

Thanks...already collected at lunch time today.

Guest jtang

Bros...it's done & it's quite easy.

Putting up pics showing step by step..

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

This clip is a bit hard to remove, so I used a bent metal to yank it out.

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

Voila!

IMG_1654.jpg

With my beloved sunglasses in it finally..

IMG_1655.jpg

Guest kepiting1sg

jtang wrote:

Bros...it's done & it's quite easy.

Putting up pics showing step by step..

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

This clip is a bit hard to remove, so I used a bent metal to yank it out.

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

Voila!

IMG_1654.jpg

With my beloved sunglasses in it finally..

IMG_1655.jpg

Swee swee Bro!

Nice! very Nice! Excellent DIY! :hand: