• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New club shirt

Guest 6008

Guest 6008

The below will be our new club shirt . Dri fit material , Sizes XS , S , M , L , XL & XXL will be at our GTG this Sunday for trying .

96a65fd8.jpg

c191701a.jpg

fb466b0b.jpg

db2bd664.jpg

Pls try out , order and make payment to our club dragon head Keltanky aka Kelvin . Thanks !

Price est to be at $20 a piece . Price to be confirm on Sunday as we are still waiting for total quantity .

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sanjay

6008 wrote:

The below will be our new club shirt . Sizes XS , S , M , L , XL & XXL will be at our GTG this Sunday for trying .

96a65fd8.jpg

c191701a.jpg

fb466b0b.jpg

db2bd664.jpg

Pls try out , order and make payment to our club dragon head Keltanky aka Kelvin . Thanks !

can we have xxxl also pls? thanks

Sizes

------

XS - 45cm shoulder to shoulder, 65cm length

S - 49cm shoulder to shoulder, 66cm length

M - 54cm shoulder to shoulder, 70cm length

L - 56cm shoulder to shoulder, 72cm length

XL - 59cm shoulder to shoulder, 74cm length

XXL - 60cm shoulder to shoulder, 76cm length

Guest Sanjay

6008 wrote:

Should not be a problem . Just order from Kelvin . Are you coming to try out this Sunday ?

yes bro, i should be there this sunday.. will probably invite 2 more friends to come along, one with a s350 and another with the new e class cabrio

Guest 6008

Magixz wrote:

How about making one in white and black words too?

We are considering . Get respond this gtg and decide by dragon head . Pls suggest to him this sunday . :becky:

Guest blackknight

Does this material clings to your body when worn? If this is the case, it will be advisable for the members to buy one size bigger than they usually wear, because it will be quite body fitting.:becky:

Guest Magixz

6008 wrote:

We are considering . Get respond this gtg and decide by dragon head . Pls suggest to him this sunday . :becky:

Ok... Will take 3 pieces...

Either 2 black 1 white or if not all black....

Guest 6008

Magixz wrote:

Ok... Will take 3 pieces...

Either 2 black 1 white or if not all black....

Bro . You coming this gtg . My advise is to come and try out the sizes . Family are welcome too . Hope to see u there . Cheers !

Guest 6008

blackknight wrote:

Does this material clings to your body when worn? If this is the case, it will be advisable for the members to buy one size bigger than they usually wear, because it will be quite body fitting.:becky:

黑爵士兄弟 ! You coming on Sunday ? Hope to see you .

Guest 6008

dan444 wrote:

HI bros

I'm dan444 here,I don think I can make it this sunday.Can I order XXL :becky:

Thank You

Email : [email protected]

HP : 91008582

Bro . We will have a thread for ordering after this Sunday's gtg . You look out and order from there next wk . Cheers !

Guest Magixz

Maybe from the samples can measure a bit of the dimensions...

Shoulder to shoulder

Armpit to armpit

Coller to bottom

Then some members who are not free to go can orders thru forum too...