• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi + Dim Sum + TCSS Part 5

Guest chiaster

Guest chiaster

hey guys, it's my turn to organise this time... :becky:

a bit of a difficulty for me now since my work doesn't allow me to "eat snake" anymore during weekdays... i am suggesting a saturday/sunday or maybe for a change, we can do this after 8pm on weekdays (i only get off work around that time)...

as for the place, let's go to the recommended one at clementi... bro blackmercs, sorry to disappoint but i don't think they have your "paper chicken"... :bounce:

ideas/suggestions/opinions welcome! :music:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

Is ok bro, u mean Tim sum at clementi? Nite time is closed, as for the paper chicken next to Maju camp at sunset way they do hv it.

I m fine with yr arrangement. As for suggestion, there is one place at Old chua Chu kang rd called Farm Mart. You can drink wine & smoke in the open air restaurant. They served western food, their dish, pork knuckle is a killer.

http://farmart.com.sg/gettinghere.aspx

Guest 6008

Near maju camp or farm mart both fine for me as long as got enough parking Lots . Bro Chiaster , you just make a decision and we will follow since you are the organizer . Too many opinion you will have a problem organizing . Just my few cents thought .

blackmercs wrote:

Is ok bro, u mean Tim sum at clementi? Nite time is closed, as for the paper chicken next to Maju camp at sunset way they do hv it.

I m fine with yr arrangement. As for suggestion, there is one place at Old chua Chu kang rd called Farm Mart. You can drink wine & smoke in the open air restaurant. They served western food, their dish, pork knuckle is a killer.

http://farmart.com.sg/gettinghere.aspx

If your car is severely lowered, I would advise you to park outside Farm Mart. Stupid hump at the entrance is a chassis killer.

Guest chiaster

bad reviews for the food (other than paper chicken) near maju camp...

jialat hump at farm mart...

looks like i'll have to do research for another place...

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

bad reviews for the food (other than paper chicken) near maju camp...

jialat hump at farm mart...

looks like i'll have to do research for another place...

Unless very low la...my ride cleared at farm mart...else all can park along the road outside. Anyway, I'm good for any place...Bro Chiaster, u decide ya...:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

Unker Crab will be in Singapore from this cumming Fri evening till next week Wed evening.

Hope I can attend U guys la kopi la coke la teh si la milo dinosaur session!

Guest vincemerz

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro, run-in your ride more la...island wide la...:whistle:

night time need at home with kids leh... west too far.... hehe

Guest Cklasse

Bark Cafe near Changi Prison is a nice place for food and drinks, free parking.

Another new place is the Bunker, near Selarang Camp. Drinks or Seafood operated by the Crab place-House of Seafood.

Guest east539

Cklasse wrote:

Bark Cafe near Changi Prison is a nice place for food and drinks, free parking.

Another new place is the Bunker, near Selarang Camp. Drinks or Seafood operated by the Crab place-House of Seafood.

Bark Cafe is also quite near the Changi Changi Museum. Food there not bad.

Guest east539

their thai seafood salad quite solid, but the last time i was there was around 3 yrs ago, so not sure if the standard still as good or that particular dish still in the menu or not....