• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Some Old I/C/E Pics

These were taken during varsity in perth where I had the opportunity to learn and help out on some of my friends projects with a well known audio installer.

My buddy Les and me working on his subwoofer box for an NA6 MX5.

lesnleonworkingonthesubpu1.jpg

Custom crossovers with french caps hand built for NA6 MX5.

dsc00126fk8.jpg

Custom crossovers with frech caps close up.

dsc00133wy9.jpg

Fully sponsored SPL purpose built EP91 Starlet Glanza competing at the Perth Auto Salon 2001. 2 x Crossfire BMF1000D, 15in Crossfire sub, 2 x Odyssey batteries and plastered full of Dynamat Extreme.

starletpas2001dx4.jpg

Close up of Starlet hatch

babyxw8.jpg

The Starlet at another competition complete with earmuffs. The pressure in the cabin was awesome at 149db!!

splcomp2gm5.jpg

Rockford Fosgate equipped Holden Commodore Station Wagon

2a7eofc.jpg

Stunning install in the boot of a Holden Commodore VT. xtant processor, Tube Drivers and velodyne servo controlled subwoofer.

2iqfhiw.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you D.I.Y your SG ICE?

No man. Not enough patience and required fabrication skills! Frankly I'm just an admirer hahaha... I know next to nothing about electronics lar.. More interested in mechanical mods and girls then kekeke ;D

Having said that it was a good experience to actually see what goes on behind the scenes when installing awesome systems. The installer is a friend now and I do email him from time to time. He runs this Perth outfit called Audioart & Technologies. www.audioart.com.au

If you're interested in having a look at more photos let me know. I've got heaps.

The 2 guys in the photo looks familiar. look like my mates in the prison when i was inside. Hur... IRELEVANT.

Hur hur.. don't forget to drop your soap bar more often................. :love:

Guest kepiting1sg

Some of the rides from our local golden triangle, Singapore, Malaysia and some say Batam.......whahaha! ;D ;D ;D

Used to be our 2 hottest Merc. Vito in SG

465918704_a7cb1cefa3.jpg?v=0

465918706_0fb1c3ad5e.jpg?v=0

How many speakers & subs U can shoved into a little Kancil???

Plenty!!!!....wahhahaha.......Look at our MY bro's Little Kancil

465914759_6309c94471.jpg?v=0

or their 18" Stokers Toyota terror

465914757_2f8837b5a0.jpg?v=0

or the back seats of a Batam Island Mitsubishi Evo

465914761_8ad7048554.jpg?v=0