• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

STAR BLACK SGMERC GTG & High Tea 30 Apr 2011

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Where got ???

hahahaha! Glad to meet all the 3 musketeers!

Go see Dr. Ho for your rims!

Think they are closed on Sunday!

He will loan you an A4 18" rims with correct size tyre for U to use for a few hours.

When Dr. Ho feel like he will do the cosmetic surgery, then he will do it.....hahaha! Welcum to the kerbed club! :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Ya . Just joined the kerbed club . When is the gtg for this club hah ? I think I should just kerb all 4 rims then looks more natural .

Welcome to the Club!!! You swing the GTG ok?! :becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Ya . Just joined the kerbed club . When is the gtg for this club hah ? I think I should just kerb all 4 rims then looks more natural .

Told U not to bio the starblack receptionist rite?

Blinded your judgement & concentration! :lol:

Guest chiaster

I am not the dangerous one... the real DANGEROUS ones are 6008 and blackmercs... beware!!! hahahahaha... :bounce:

io5885 wrote:

Many thks to StarBlack n DarkAV for the display of knowledge n eqpts.

Other bros to thank for, personally are

6008 - for introducing me the poison King,

Blackmercs - for enhancing the poison,

chiaster - for showing the poison.... :becky:

Guest chiaster

me also teochew! ka ki nang! hahahahaha... :bounce:

6008 wrote:

Unker , that's my eldest brother . The other one is my second elder brother . Me the youngest brother . Ler oil meng peck buay ( teochew ) . Ler si lau bair , wa ma si bair , si tar wa si hao sair bair . Hahaha.. Teochew nang kaki nang pa si bor sian kang .

Guest chiaster

Big shout out to Michael and his team at StarBlack for hosting us. Thank you for your hospitality and the tour of your facilities. Impressed with your equipment and the range of expertise being offered.

Thanks to our "dragon head" bro keltanky for putting the GTG and this event together. Good stuff! :bounce:

Special mention also to the bros with their lenses for documenting this outing with their fabulous pictures taken. You all know who you are. :becky:

Lastly, to each and everyone who turned up (some familiar ones, some new ones), it wouldn't have been so much fun without all of you guys. Cheers!

Guest DarkAv

You are most welcome and big cheerio to the support given by the club honchos, poison masters (you know who am i referring to haa!) and the fellow members in making this event a success.

You guys rock! & hope you guys had a great time too.

p.s.

Hope our receptionist reports to work on Tues...she seemed "petrified" by some of your enthusiasm haha :becky:

Guest Sanjay

DarkAv wrote:

You are most welcome and big cheerio to the support given by the club honchos, poison masters (you know who am i referring to haa!) and the fellow members in making this event a success.

You guys rock! & hope you guys had a great time too.

p.s.

Hope our receptionist reports to work on Tues...she seemed "petrified" by some of your enthusiasm haha :becky:

knowledgeable mechanics, clean facilities, nice front line staff, and very informative tour of the facilities... high tea was nice top and sgmerc pple who were present also very nice to catch up with ... thanks to star black for hosting us

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 6008

Magixz wrote:

There was a sample of the new shirt going around during the event.

Is it ready for order?

Nope bro . Probably the new design will be ready on this coming gtg . You can come over to see and check out sizes . Order from our founder on that day . Cheers !