• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

- 18" AMG 6-twin-spoke staggered wheels

Guest vincemerz

Guest rssid

Call around the usual tyre shops usually some guys trade in their rims when they get their new cars. Either that or C&C or benzline or any merc stockists will help you as long as you know the part number check part number from here:

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/c_class_saloon_w204_alloys

Pics and all that all available

Guest jtang

I'm using these rims for my AMG W204. Check it out...IMG_9442b.jpg

IMO, the offset is perfect as the rims flushes with the fenders beautifully on the W204. No issue with fender rubbing as my suspension is the sport version by AMG.

Guest desmondtoo

jtang wrote:

I'm using these rims for my AMG W204. Check it out...IMG_9442b.jpg

IMO, the offset is perfect as the rims flushes with the fenders beautifully on the W204. No issue with fender rubbing as my suspension is the sport version by AMG.

Cool...C250 CGI, AMG Styled. Nice photo Doc!

Guest jtang

desmondtoo wrote:

Cool...C250 CGI, AMG Styled. Nice photo Doc!

I'm also into photography...hehe! I'm using Canon 7D currently. This shot was taken with my 70-200mm f2.8 L lens.

Here's more shots...IMG_9397b.jpg

IMG_9439b.jpg.

Guest desmondtoo

jtang wrote:

I'm also into photography...hehe! I'm using Canon 7D currently. This shot was taken with my 70-200mm f2.8 L lens.

Nice setup! I'm also using Canon. Unker is on Nikon & Blackmerc is on Sony. Ok, if can, come to the coming TCSS and we can do some shooting... Or this Month's SGMERC GTG, we be doing a photo shooting!:photo::photo::photo:

Guest jtang

desmondtoo wrote:

Nice setup! I'm also using Canon. Unker is on Nikon & Blackmerc is on Sony. Ok, if can, come to the coming TCSS and we can do some shooting... Or this Month's SGMERC GTG, we be doing a photo shooting!:photo::photo::photo:

Taking a rain check for next week's kopi session. Maybe the gtg this month end.

Guest jtang

blackknight wrote:

nice pics, lowering springs will enhance the effect more! :becky:

Lowering the springs will risk scratching the body kit...no thanks:) Anyway, these are the AMG sports suspension, already lowered a bit.

Guest jtang

vincemerz wrote:

Any more pictures showing just the side profile of the whole car from front to end?

Bro, this kind of side profile pic is akin to passport photo for a shutterbug purist leh. A bit boring angle IMO...sorry I don't have. :)

Guest vincemerz

jtang wrote:

Bro, this kind of side profile pic is akin to passport photo for a shutterbug purist leh. A bit boring angle IMO...sorry I don't have. :)

I know kinda ugly but... Probably can take it floor up or sky down? Hehe

Guest ck9269

I was offered similar original amg 18inch rims which were taken from an E-Coupe. Then tried to dig through my manual and found that it supports the following:

Front: 225/40/R18 92Y XL - 7.5J x 18 H2 ET 47

Rear: 255/35/R18 94Y XL - 8.5J x 18 H2 ET 54

noob question: would these rims fit the stock W204 I'm driving? Do I need to change the front tyres from their current 255 to 225?

Thanks in advance! :bounce:

Guest kepiting1sg

Below are the specs for the E Coupe AMG Monoblock IV specs.

They might fit, they might not as the rims front & rear is about 0.5" wider than the W204.

Best is do a fitting test

Front alloy wheels: 18x8" ET45

front tyres: 235/40/R18

Wheel part number: AMG B66031472

Additional alloy part number: A2074011302

Rear alloy wheels: 18x8.5" ET54

rear tyres: 255/35/R18

Wheel part number: AMG B66031473

Additional alloy part number: A2074011402

BTW How much were U been offered for the rims only?

Guest NewC180

vincemerz wrote:

Does this rims come in 17 inch?

jtang wrote:

Yes...almost similar in design. OEM rim for sure. Also staggered...215/45/17 & 245/40/17.

Yup, I have the 17 inch staggered on my W204, 225 front 245 rear if I remember correctly. I've just posted some pics recently in the below thread:

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19070

Guest jtang

ck9269 wrote:

I was offered similar original amg 18inch rims which were taken from an E-Coupe. Then tried to dig through my manual and found that it supports the following:

Front: 225/40/R18 92Y XL - 7.5J x 18 H2 ET 47

Rear: 255/35/R18 94Y XL - 8.5J x 18 H2 ET 54

noob question: would these rims fit the stock W204 I'm driving? Do I need to change the front tyres from their current 255 to 225?

Thanks in advance! :bounce:

Bro, if you had read my earlier posts with posted pics, you would have known that the rims fit perfectly. Btw, the rear is using 255 lah, not the front.

Guest ck9269

jtang wrote:

Bro, if you had read my earlier posts with posted pics, you would have known that the rims fit perfectly. Btw, the rear is using 255 lah, not the front.

Hi Bro, apologies my eyes must have been playing tricks.. good to know that it fits perfectly! :)

regarding the 255 to 225... I forgot to mention that the seller currently has 255 on all wheels as it was taken from an e-coupe and not W204. so i'll probably have to change that to 225 for the front instead of 255, then keep the rear as 255?

Guest ck9269

kepiting1sg wrote:

Below are the specs for the E Coupe AMG Monoblock IV specs.

They might fit, they might not as the rims front & rear is about 0.5" wider than the W204.

Best is do a fitting test

Front alloy wheels: 18x8" ET45

front tyres: 235/40/R18

Wheel part number: AMG B66031472

Additional alloy part number: A2074011302

Rear alloy wheels: 18x8.5" ET54

rear tyres: 255/35/R18

Wheel part number: AMG B66031473

Additional alloy part number: A2074011402

BTW How much were U been offered for the rims only?

Just sent a PM to you... but you may have got 2, my internet connection is acting weird.... let me know if you didnt get them. Thanks :D

Guest blackmercs

ck9269 wrote:

Hi Bro, apologies my eyes must have been playing tricks.. good to know that it fits perfectly! :)

regarding the 255 to 225... I forgot to mention that the seller currently has 255 on all wheels as it was taken from an e-coupe and not W204. so i'll probably have to change that to 225 for the front instead of 255, then keep the rear as 255?

E & C class different offset, not so much on the tyres or rims size. Why not u ask the seller or do a test fit? Do remember to share yr finding!!