• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Monthly GTG - FEBRUARY 2011

keltanky

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

desmondtoo wrote:

Swee! Bro lightning fix time place, we'll be there...:becky:

Next GTG's Photo Shooting is Onz!!!

sibei swee...lets try to chio a few more bros...including bro 6008 (Anthony) and bro newC180 (Peter Heng) and those interested to join in...

may i suggest next week on 3/3/2011 at Wearnes Motor to coincide with bro blackmerc collection of his new Land Rover Freelander 2...:becky::bounce:

or any suggestions?

Guest blackmercs

lightning wrote:

sibei swee...lets try to chio a few more bros...including bro 6008 (Anthony) and bro newC180 (Peter Heng) and those interested to join in...

may i suggest next week on 3/3/2011 at Wearnes Motor to coincide with bro blackmerc collection of his new Land Rover Freelander 2...:becky::bounce:

or any suggestions?

Mia lah!! Coz I need to go back to work after collecting my car.

Guest blackmercs

lightning wrote:

then you PUT TIME PUT PLACE lor... let us be the first few to molest your new ride...:becky:

PUT TIME PUT PLACE for kopi not collecting my ride. Wearnes thought Gang crash, Mercs vs Land rover. However if u insist I won't resist who scares who. Also please starts a new thread for kopi session & show us yr leadership. I will support u from behind.

lightning wrote:

or any suggestions?

Hi all bros . My reply is abit late as I just finished my mahjong session . I really lab the idea of meeting out for kopi . But won't be able to make it on 3rd , 4th & 11th of march . Unless it's after 4pm . As I've got some testing on site that need me to attend . Unker Lightning , pls organise and I'll be there beside those dates that I mentioned . Btw , thanks all those old birds that given us newbies valuable advices . 3 cheers for the successful gtg Feb 2011 . Hooray * 3 !

Guest lightning

jonny7733 wrote:

i m in!......... afternoon i m fine!:becky:

great...let's see what time bro blackmerc is going down to Wearnes on 3/3/2011 then we arrange accordingly...who else? :music:

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

. Btw , thanks all those old birds that given us newbies valuable advices . 3 cheers for the successful gtg Feb 2011 . Hooray * 3 !

Bro! Nice meeting U!

Next time U wanna cheong Batam, pls contact me......muahahaha! :lol:

kepiting1sg wrote:

Bro! Nice meeting U!

Next time U wanna cheong Batam, pls contact me......muahahaha! :lol:

Haha . Sure to look for u if want to cheong Batam . you " tee tao snake " mah . Maybe should organize a group there . What u guys think ?

Guest lightning

6008 wrote:

Haha . Sure to look for u if want to cheong Batam . you " tee tao snake " mah . Maybe should organize a group there . What u guys think ?

good idea...bro Anthony...i nominate you as our organizer, coordinator cum tour leader....LOL :bounce:

i missed it!!

heard from Bro maniac about the Feb GTG, but sadly only saw the email today (and thought GTG was this coming weekend!) as i was away.

Got that excited feeling but no chance to release... aaargh!!

:censored:

Guest kepiting1sg

lightning wrote:

good idea...bro Anthony...i nominate you as our organizer, coordinator cum tour leader....LOL :bounce:

Hallo Bro! Have to be specific hor!

Organizer or orkuinizer.....muahhha! :lol:

Cum for the chili crab here lah!

No good U guys can spit me in the face....hahaha!

Zee best in Batam, Johore & some say Sinkapor! :lol:

Impotent U get visa from your MHA not like our Bro BlackMerc wanting to visit Unker

Limpeh still waiting.....kakaka!

Guest lightning

kepiting1sg wrote:

Hallo Bro! Have to be specific hor!

Organizer or orkuinizer.....muahhha! :lol:

Cum for the chili crab here lah!

No good U guys can spit me in the face....hahaha!

Zee best in Batam, Johore & some say Sinkapor! :lol:

wow...i m cumming liao...:becky: paiseh :bounce:

Guest actioneer

kepiting1sg wrote:

Calling to IIRC your name Amos driving the Pre FL W211 asking about your LED pole light!!! I didn't got your nick earlier.

U were "kpkb" abt your single SMD 5050 LED Pole Light not bright enough.

For the W211 LED pole light with canbus U can buy them here.

Just click on the description for the link to buy!

I've bought from them before, so they are reliable.

Takes about 2 weeks shipping!

Thank you bro for the wonderful link :D Didn't "kpkb" lah, but seriously was disappointed when I first saw the "brightness" of it :)) Now after a few more weeks my pole light will be brighter then the DRLs out there liao wahhaahaahaa. Nah just kidding :) But kepiting bro do u think will the 13 SMD 5050 be too bright against the current HID I have? Thanks!

Guest lightning

wow...bro Amos you joined the SgMerc forum in Nov 2007 and finally you did your first "virgin" post :thumb: hope to see your posting more often :whistle:

well Unker Seah....:becky:

Guest actioneer

Hehehe bro lightning pai say pai say, got time to read no time to write lah :D U guys rocked and the Feb GTG was really lively :) Cheers to all whom I have met, and thanks to Uncle Seah for the pole light kangtao once again :D

Guest lightning

actioneer wrote:

Hehehe bro lightning pai say pai say, got time to read no time to write lah :D U guys rocked and the Feb GTG was really lively :) Cheers to all whom I have met, and thanks to Uncle Seah for the pole light kangtao once again :D

no problem bro...we all have to start somewhere...hope to see you more often...we are all here to share what we have learned for the benefit of our fellow forumers...

if you have time do join us for La Kopi Session this THur 3/3/2011, most likely at C&C @ 3.00pm :music:

Gargle wrote:

i missed it!!

heard from Bro maniac about the Feb GTG, but sadly only saw the email today (and thought GTG was this coming weekend!) as i was away.

Got that excited feeling but no chance to release... aaargh!!

:censored:

Care to join us la kopi ? Check la kopi thread by Lightning .

Guest kepiting1sg

actioneer wrote:

Thank you bro for the wonderful link :D Didn't "kpkb" lah, but seriously was disappointed when I first saw the "brightness" of it :)) Now after a few more weeks my pole light will be brighter then the DRLs out there liao wahhaahaahaa. Nah just kidding :) But kepiting bro do u think will the 13 SMD 5050 be too bright against the current HID I have? Thanks!

Hi Amos!

Maybe fall back a little - go for the 9 SMD 5050 instead!

imho the 5 SMD still too little!

If the 9 SMD is too bright for U, U can "karung guni" them to me! :lol: