• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Monthly GTG - FEBRUARY 2011

keltanky

Venue : Kallang Car Park 'F'

Date : 27th FEBRUARY, Sunday

Time : 4:30pm - 6:30pm

Dear Member,

How time flies and it is another of our regular monthly meetup and TCSS session again.

SGMERC limited Merchandise will also be avail on that day, Just give a shout out!

PLEASE ATTEND THIS MEETUP TO COLLECT YOUR T-SHIRT.

For those who did not order, we have some order some extra T-Shirt and is also avail on this day..

Remember Don't Be Shy, we all will welcome you with big hugs ,smiles and kisses if you want!

1) 9339

2) g8crasher

3) Cklasse

4) Keltanky

5) blackmercs ( my last meetup)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

NOTE: Wet Weather alternative parking is Still @ Kallang Car Park F but Nearer the Overhead Bridge to Singapore Indoor Stadium(Got Shelter) :bounce:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

Dear Member,

How time flies and it is another of our regular monthly meetup and TCSS session again.

SGMERC limited Merchandise will also be avail on that day, Just give a shout out!

For those who did not order, we have some order some extra T-Shirt and is also avail on this day..

Remember Don't Be Shy, we all will welcome you with big hugs ,smiles and kisses if you want!

1) 9339

2) g8crasher

3) Cklasse

4) Keltanky

5) blackmerc

6) desmondtoo

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

NOTE: Wet Weather alternative parking is Still @ Kallang Car Park F but Nearer the Overhead Bridge to Singapore Indoor Stadium(Got Shelter) :bounce:

Dear Member,

1) 9339

2) g8crasher

3) Cklasse

4) Keltanky

5) blackmerc

6) desmondtoo

7) ACSLK plus Topless Group

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

NOTE: Wet Weather alternative parking is Still @ Kallang Car Park F but Nearer the Overhead Bridge to Singapore Indoor Stadium(Got Shelter)

Guest chiaster

Dear Member,

1) 9339

2) g8crasher

3) Cklasse

4) Keltanky

5) blackmerc

6) desmondtoo

7) ACSLK plus Topless Group

8) chiaster

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

NOTE: Wet Weather alternative parking is Still @ Kallang Car Park F but Nearer the Overhead Bridge to Singapore Indoor Stadium(Got Shelter)

Guest Frank_CL500

I have also plans to come along and say hello.

Lots of experience with W220, C215, A124, W124 and W201 but no car in Sg. :-)

Does somebody come from Robertson Quay to give me a lift ? ;-)

Cheers, Frank

Guest blackmercs

Gab wrote:

Hi im new to this forum. Will drop by to look see look see. Hope u guys dun mind me popping by with my wife.

:)

btw c180 is w204? i dun quite understand these quotes...

Bring yr friends, relatives & neighbours too, we won't mind coz this is a "free" ctry :).

Yes W204 is C180 aka C class.

Guest kepiting1sg

Gab wrote:

Hi im new to this forum. Will drop by to look see look see. Hope u guys dun mind me popping by with my wife.

:)

btw c180 is w204? i dun quite understand these quotes...

Dear Gab,

As Bro Blackmerc has replied you, you are more than welcome to drop by this gtg with your wife.

This gtg can be a family affair too and everyone is welcome even if U dun own or drive a MB there.

cya this coming Sunday!!!! :hand:

Frank_CL500 wrote:

I have also plans to come along and say hello.

Lots of experience with W220, C215, A124, W124 and W201 but no car in Sg. :-)

Does somebody come from Robertson Quay to give me a lift ? ;-)

Cheers, Frank

Hi Frank,

I should be able to give you a lift, Give me a buzz @ 94598103.

need to arrange timing and location with you. :hand:

Cheers

Kelvin

Guest blackmercs

Thanks to all make an effort to come for the meetup. Also to share, to molest & say goodbye to my ride :). What a great turn up!! Even newbies are not shy & willingly to come forward to ask alot question in mods etc. For those shybies, come forward on the next meetup & enjoy yr stays with us!!

Guest kepiting1sg

Calling to IIRC your name Amos driving the Pre FL W211 asking about your LED pole light!!! I didn't got your nick earlier.

U were "kpkb" abt your single SMD 5050 LED Pole Light not bright enough.

For the W211 LED pole light with canbus U can buy them here.

Just click on the description for the link to buy!

I've bought from them before, so they are reliable.

Takes about 2 weeks shipping!

4 SMD 5050 USD$9.99 per pair Free shipping

!CD9G3JQEGk~$(KGrHqF,!isE0Fyk7uO(BNQTsbrMj!~~0_12.JPG

5 SMD 5050 USD$9.99 per pair Free Shipping

nEO_IMG_New2848.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130479898426&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT'>9 SMD 5050 USD$15.23 per pair Free shipping

!CD9G3tgCGk~$(KGrHqV,!i0E0GpQq,Z0BNQTseHpHw~~0_12.JPG

Mother of all Pole Light :lol: USD $18.28 per pair with free shipping

13 SMD 5050

nEO_IMG_New2876.jpg

Guest iceberg77

blackmercs wrote:

Thanks to all make an effort to come for the meetup. Also to share, to molest & say goodbye to my ride :). What a great turn up!! Even newbies are not shy & willingly to come forward to ask alot question in mods etc. For those shybies, come forward on the next meetup & enjoy yr stays with us!!

Thanks guys for answering my queries on rims and the command mmi especially Blackmercs and Gregory (sorry I didn't get yr nick). I am the guy whose C 204 is still in Germany. I had a great time ogling some of the bodykit there too. Cheers to all

Guest blackmercs

iceberg77 wrote:

Thanks guys for answering my queries on rims and the command mmi especially Blackmercs and Gregory (sorry I didn't get yr nick). I am the guy whose C 204 is still in Germany. I had a great time ogling some of the bodykit there too. Cheers to all

Don't mentioned. We hope all newbies are like you :). The purpose of the monthly gtg is to come here to smell, touch, compare & ask as many question as possible. Coz at times in the forum u will not able to get all yr question answered. Hopefully after you have learn the tips & tricks is time for you the pass on the knowledge and this cycle will go on :)

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Will surely miss your :car:... But also looking forward to 'Molest' your Freelander 2.:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

Maniac wrote:

Fwah Uncle Seah......the poisioning continues even after the gtg!

Unker Batam, your 'Force' is damn strong la...LOL.

It was a great Meet up... Look out for the next one... We'll do a photo shooting.

Unker, Pete & all others that like photography please bring your gears!!!:photo::photo:

Guest lightning

apart of the mthly gtg, we should also organize some weekly or fortnightly kopi session as suggested by bro 6008 (Anthony)...can consider afternoon session for those bros who are quite "free" in the day...:becky:

any interest? :whistle:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Unker Batam, your 'Force' is damn strong la...LOL.

It was a great Meet up... Look out for the next one... We'll do a photo shooting.

Unker, Pete & all others that like photography please bring your gears!!!:photo::photo:

lightning wrote:

apart of the mthly gtg, we should also organize some weekly or fortnightly kopi session as suggested by bro 6008 (Anthony)...can consider afternoon session for those bros who are quite "free" in the day...:becky:

PUT TIME PUT PLACE :) Swee bor

Guest desmondtoo

lightning wrote:

blackmercs wrote:

PUT TIME PUT PLACE :) Swee bor

Swee! Bro lightning fix time place, we'll be there...:becky:

Next GTG's Photo Shooting is Onz!!!