• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Group Buy leather key fob W204 & W212

Guest rssid

24th Feb 2011

Latest news ! Any more people want the leather key fob ? As a few more bros are asking about ordering a few more i'll try and help out in this. Guys do put your name down and quantity you want ! GB closes this sunday 27th ! Price per piece should be APPROX/EXPECTED to be the same as prev stated in the breakdown on page 2 as long as we can get a minimum of 10 pieces .

jonny7733 1 Piece

6008 2 pieces

24th Feb 2011

Latest news ! Any more people want the leather key fob ? As a few more bros are asking about ordering a few more i'll try and help out in this. Guys do put your name down and quantity you want ! GB closes this sunday 27th ! Price per piece should be APPROX/EXPECTED to be the same as prev stated in the breakdown on page 2 as long as we can get a minimum of 10 pieces .

jonny7733 1 Piece

6008 2 pieces

JLA 1 piece

5 taken so far anyone else ? This should be the last GB I'm gonna be doing for the key fobs no spares will be ordered so guys who ordered only 1 do let me know if you want another by Sunday. Otherwise like jonny7733 bro gotta wait for another gb hahaha. By the way do you guys want anything else from www.jbspeed.com ?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

But is easier to put all the keys together to prevent any loss of keys :) Any idea how much does it cost?

lightning wrote:

available at MBC showroom...your S class doesn't come with keyless-go?

Guest lightning

Jenny wrote:

But is easier to put all the keys together to prevent any loss of keys :) Any idea how much does it cost?

just give the showroom a call tomorrow and I m sure the Cust Svc can direct you to the person in the Mercedes boutique...happy shopping :becky:

Guest desmondtoo

1320737468.jpg

Hi Jenny, you can oso try this...got this flyer on my ride at Vivio City. But that kind of price shld be replica. :becky:

Jenny wrote:

Sorry for OT...:focus:

Guest lightning

desmondtoo wrote:

1320737468.jpg

Hi Jenny, you can oso try this...got this flyer on my ride at Vivio City. But that kind of price shld be replica. :becky:

Sorry for OT...:focus:

i also received the same flyer last week at J8... :becky: looks like they only put it on Merc car

Guest desmondtoo

lightning wrote:

i also received the same flyer last week at J8... :becky: looks like they only put it on Merc car

'Cos they mass produce these keychains ma...Shld be PRC.

Actually there's another alternative...eBay!:becky:

Guest lightning

Yap ST wrote:

Bros.....

Y my merc no thsi flyers:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Me also driving merclei:Cry::Cry::Cry:

:becky: you so lucky...dun have to throw away junk flyer sticking on your wiper...:bounce:

Guest desmondtoo

blackknight wrote:

HMMM...they only put on E classy leh?:whistle:

Not true la...I got it on my Bee oso...:becky:

Jenny wrote:

Thanks guys for the info shared. Have just check out their website. Seem like they are going to have a limited promotion on 11.11.11 at $11 for the 1st 11 pieces of each model. I guess I will give a shot, after all it's still cheaper than MB showroom and look good. :bounce:

http://quickbiz2011.blogspot.com/p/promotion.html

You're welcome. Do give us a feedback on the key chain ya...:bounce: