• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Group Buy leather key fob W204 & W212

Guest rssid

24th Feb 2011

Latest news ! Any more people want the leather key fob ? As a few more bros are asking about ordering a few more i'll try and help out in this. Guys do put your name down and quantity you want !

Hi guys I'm making an order for the leather key fobs from jbspeed limited to 10 pieces only bringing in at advertised price plus shipping I.e. USD$40+USD$3=USD$43 each. For ease of calculation I'm using 1USD=S$1.3 to cover the transaction costs from using my credit card and shipping via courier and insurance.

This will fit both the new W204 & W212 keys.

Best part about this group buy is that NO deposit is required it's cash on delivery(well self pickup actually). Interested parties pls put your name down in this thread now ! Order has already gone out and expected delivery is soon !

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10509

Pics below

http://www.jbspeed.com/servlet/the-13/Mercedes-Benz-Premium-Leather/Detail

Guest kepiting1sg

rssid wrote:

Urghh forgot about the 7% gst thanks bro will see if ganna the gst 1st or not. W211 your key looks like the ones in the pic ?

our garment nowadays sharper than b4 on this gst thing!

11 years with eBay - I've purchased 600+ times from 500+ sellers on eBay....hehehe!:becky:

today Paypal rate 1 hr ago is 1USD = $1.3055....just bought 3 items 1 hr ago!

Noted with thanks I'll maintain the 1usd to 1.3sin for our bros benefit here. Gst will check when shipment comes in.

Johnny7733 your the 1st one ! 9 left for the rest of the bros !

rssid wrote:

Noted 7 on reserve another bro Palmer pending as well so estimating 2 left !!

2 more just reserved by a buddy of mine for now all are considered taken as such this gb is now closed !! Guys just a quick update garmen has added 7% gst onto the declared value of the keychain when it came in just got the call to go down to their office and pay. The good news is that the Keychains have arrived !! Contact me at 96866333 for pickup details

This is how the costs are stacking up guys prices are for EACH(1) piece

USD$40 x 1.3(exchange rate) = SGD$52

SGD$52 + 7%(GST) = SGD$55.64

USD$3(Shipping) x 1.3(exchange rate)= SGD$3.90

Total = SGD$55.64 + SGD$3.90 = SGD$59.54 PER PIECE all costs are spelt out here for the bros benefit and transparancy. Contact/SMS me at 96866333 to arrange pickup of items !

Guest kepiting1sg

The customs in singapore will charged U GST based on the item price + shipping i.e

total price.

USD$40 + USD$3 = USD$43 x 1.3 = S$55.90

USD$43 x 7% GST = USD$3.01 x S$??? = S$??? based on s'pore custom rates!

Bros who have not contacted me via SMS or call please do so today as other guys are asking if I have spare pieces. Priority is given as you've indiacated you wanted it nice and early but ultimately I don't want to hang on to it if others are willing to buy it now.

Guest jonny7733

rssid wrote:

Bros who have not contacted me via SMS or call please do so today as other guys are asking if I have spare pieces. Priority is given as you've indiacated you wanted it nice and early but ultimately I don't want to hang on to it if others are willing to buy it now.

yup! kelvin, i still needed 1 more!!!:becky::becky:

No worries bro, the GB for the Roof spoiler is up in the W204 forum, put your name down if you're interested !

Oh by the way guys my name is Calvin (as in Calvin and hobbes)hahahah. Nice to have met you guys yesterday !

• 2 weeks later...