• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What tires comes with the C-Class?

Guest kiat

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Got the Michelin Primacy HP (for W204 AMG sports package)

And without AMG sports package with be Michelin Primacy (same for C180 and C200)

current batch of C180 and C200 come with Michelin Pilot Primacy

AMG sports package comes with Dunlop SP Sports 01

kiat ]

only getting next fri.

Batch No. 1 came equipped with Continental Sport Contact 3 225/45/17

wah that' wrote:

so what tyre did you get?

Have u got your ride? What tyres come with your ride?

lsk005 ]

only getting next fri.

Batch No. 1 came equipped with Continental Sport Contact 3 225/45/17

wah that' wrote:

so what tyre did you get?

Have u got your ride? What tyres come with your ride?

Sad to the tires i got is not in any of the list. It's a Bridgestone Protenza

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lsk005

kiat ]

It' wrote:

kiat ]

Sad to the tires i got is not in any of the list. It' wrote:

is it Potenza S0-3? If it is, that's a good tyre. :)

IMHO, this is a very gd tire....Used it on my previous STi. grips well on both dry and wet but the downside is it get very noisey after 20k km....me still can tahan la cos the boxer note is even LOUDER!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angela

kiat ]

It' wrote:

kiat ]

is it Potenza S0-3? If it is, that's a good tyre. :)

basket Potenza RE50s are quite good wat... altho the JDM RE070s are the ones to have... IF u can get ur hands on them tat is - unless u wanna get the STi or the EVO X just for the RE070s. ::)

the last bridgestone tat i had on my previous ride was the SO2... it was rated better than the SO3s when it came into being... but the SO2 wear rate was very very high & it hardened up once u abuse it. One track day at relatively gentle sepang got them shredded (think: the inner side of a peeled pomelo skin... :P). Had to change all 4 tires when i returned to SPR.

the best tires i have owned so far are the Michelin PS2s.... excellent grip, freakishly quiet for performance tire but painfully expensive.

Guest kopimonster

GTurismo ]

kiat ]

It' wrote:

kiat ]

is it Potenza S0-3? If it is, that' wrote:

the best tires i have owned so far are the Michelin PS2s.... excellent grip, freakishly quiet for performance tire but painfully expensive.

haha...i second that.

but hor...i have been reading good reviews abt eagle F1 asymmetric, which is not available locally...yet...so extremely curious in knowing if its really that good ???

Guest angela

kopimonster ]

GTurismo ]

kiat ]

It' wrote:

is it Potenza S0-3? If it is, that' wrote:

haha...i second that.

but hor...i have been reading good reviews abt eagle F1 asymmetric, which is not available locally...yet...so extremely curious in knowing if its really that good ???

hmm..? i didnt know the F1 asymmetric were not available in SPR - i read the EVO mag review on them & it was rated the best of the group...

wat i do know is tat the older Eagle F1 directionals had good grip but were seriously noisy especially when it was used for quite many miles. I drove some cars fitted with high mileage F1s and there was a distinct - wong wong wong wong sound when driving fast on highways.... haha... ::)

also alwys read around in forums tat shld get the F1s tat are made in germany... not the ones from thailand.. ::) but they were comparatively cheap for performance type tires.... & the threads looked aggressive..

anywys, for the added performance u cant usually have the best of everything.

cheers!