• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Command APS

Guest lalaisgongon

Guest lalaisgongon

HI

intending to get a w212 with Command aps FF. any bros have an comments on the system please share! i know many have it installed by camber! so please share on the good the bad!

like how to you enter destination while driving!

Guest kepiting1sg

bbwannabe wrote:

Side track: If you get the COMAND with C&C you can get the Distronic Plus option! Good option. Heehee...

KNS! C & C got retrofit Command meh!

U better drive carefully with your fly by wire distronic plus hor!.....muahaha:lol:

Guest bbwannabe

kepiting1sg wrote:

KNS! C & C got retrofit Command meh!

U better drive carefully with your fly by wire distronic plus hor!.....muahaha:lol:

not retrofit! when you order new car can get right? just no longer ex-stock purchase.

Guest kepiting1sg

lalaisgongon wrote:

yea i thinking of getting one that has FF. anyone has comments on usability?

My COMMAND was installed by Bro Camber53!

Just 1 word to summarize - Excellent!

Navigation - POIs & HDB search not complete but house address search - not too bad! Waiting for the 2011 S.E.A Map updates.

It got a PCMCIA Memory Card adaptor.

It can accept at least 16Gb memory CF card for songs in wma, mp3 of m4a.

Beside that it has another 6Gb of HDD space for more songs under Music Register. This give at least a total of 22Gb of songs.

To be honest, I ran into some missing songs & folders when I go past the 16Gb memory with a 32Gb CF card. Still trying to resolve the ahem! small problem.

Chinese words are recognizable and displayed!

Voice Command for BT tel, Radio, Navigation, DVD & Audio seems pretty accurate.

Ending sentence - "No regrets!" :lol:

Guest camber53

W212 , W207 and W204

1 unit of comand for w204 ( single Disk )

1 unit Comand W212 ,W207 (Single Disk)

1 unit Comand W212 W207 (6 Disk Changer )

1 unit of ipod interface with video

1 unit of UCI for w204 w212 w207

3 sets of fiscon pro

all items are in stock ....

:bounce:

Guest kepiting1sg

camber53 wrote:

W212 , W207 and W204

1 unit of comand for w204 ( single Disk )

1 unit Comand W212 ,W207 (Single Disk)

1 unit Comand W212 W207 (6 Disk Changer )

1 unit of ipod interface with video

1 unit of UCI for w204 w212 w207

3 sets of fiscon pro

all items are in stock ....

:bounce:

Dear Bro camber53,

I've to be impartial and you have to stop advertising your services in this forum!

If U want to be one of our site sponsor - main or other sponsors, please contact Bro Keltanky aka Kelvin or Bro g8crasher aka Leon for assistance.

Further such postings will be deleted and for repeated postings we might suspend your account!

Looking forward to your kind understanding pls! :hand:

Guest kepiting1sg

lalaisgongon wrote:

how do you transfer songs to music registar? mp3 disk can?

The Command comes with a PCMCIA Memory Card Adaptor.

I am usiang a PCMCIA CF Card Adaptor cos the PCMCIA SD Card adaptor which I & Bro camber53 bought can only read up to a maximum of 2GB SD Card only.

So far I have been successful to load up to 16Gb on the CF Card.

From the 32Gb CF Card in the PCMCIA adaptor, I can copy up to a maximum of 6 Gb to the Music Register. The songs can be in mp3, wma, m4a or even a mixed of the 3 formats.

I can safely say, I can load 6Gb songs to the Music Register & 16Gb to the CF Card - total 22Gb of songs.

I am currently using a Kingston 133x 32Gb CF card which I've loaded up to 26Gb of songs. However I am facing problems when I load into the Command & some song folders & files "disappeared".

This lead me to the possible conclusion that the PCMCIA CF Adaptor with the 32Gb CF card cannot read more than 26Gb of songs.

16Gb no problem! so I am still trying out what is the max the Command will read from the 32Gb CF Card.

Guest lalaisgongon

oh oh thanks thanks

hmm hows the maps? do you often drive out of route? and does it show if theres a traffic jam? ohhh how do you get updates for command not the maps but command. i heard theres a 3d command or smth for eclass? http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w212-e-class/1515712-w212-2011-a.html read this post!

kepiting1sg wrote:

The Command comes with a PCMCIA Memory Card Adaptor.

I am usiang a PCMCIA CF Card Adaptor cos the PCMCIA SD Card adaptor which I & Bro camber53 bought can only read up to a maximum of 2GB SD Card only.

So far I have been successful to load up to 16Gb on the CF Card.

From the 32Gb CF Card in the PCMCIA adaptor, I can copy up to a maximum of 6 Gb to the Music Register. The songs can be in mp3, wma, m4a or even a mixed of the 3 formats.

I can safely say, I can load 6Gb songs to the Music Register & 16Gb to the CF Card - total 22Gb of songs.

I am currently using a Kingston 133x 32Gb CF card which I've loaded up to 26Gb of songs. However I am facing problems when I load into the Command & some song folders & files "disappeared".

This lead me to the possible conclusion that the PCMCIA CF Adaptor with the 32Gb CF card cannot read more than 26Gb of songs.

16Gb no problem! so I am still trying out what is the max the Command will read from the 32Gb CF Card.

Guest camber53

do you often drive out of route? ans : no unless you are in car park

does it show if theres a traffic jam? ans : no

how do you get updates for command not the maps but command. ? Do you mean the firmware ..

i heard theres a 3d command or smth for eclass? the map you are going to get is a 3d already ...

Just gotten my Command APS done up to my W204 today by Bro Camber. The command APS is as original as it can be be'cos the parts are all from MB. I'm very pleased so far with the installation, and the GPS works very well too. No more ugly wires on aftermarket GPS...yeah!

Not too sure if it's me or what, but the radio sounds a lot clearer and sharper when compared to my audio 20. I just bought a CF adapter and card and will try out later.

Bro Camber keep up the good service!!:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

cykp wrote:

Just gotten my Command APS done up to my W204 today by Bro Camber. The command APS is as original as it can be be'cos the parts are all from MB. I'm very pleased so far with the installation, and the GPS works very well too. No more ugly wires on aftermarket GPS...yeah!

Not too sure if it's me or what, but the radio sounds a lot clearer and sharper when compared to my audio 20. I just bought a CF adapter and card and will try out later.

Bro Camber keep up the good service!!:becky:

Another happy convert!

> S$10,000 savings then have it as an option from C & C!

Happy for U! :hand:

Enjoy!

ssssh.....did Bro Camber 53 installed the reverse camera for U....hehehe! :lol:

kepiting1sg wrote:

Another happy convert!

> S$10,000 savings then have it as an option from C & C!

Happy for U! :hand:

Enjoy!

ssssh.....did Bro Camber 53 installed the reverse camera for U....hehehe! :lol:

dont have lei. . I need to get it outside first before going back to him. Does autospritz has this?

Guest kepiting1sg

cykp wrote:

dont have lei. . I need to get it outside first before going back to him. Does autospritz has this?

Better to get the original MB from him.

He told me original MB got parking distance lines.

For AutoSpritze their solution will be to add an after mkt mmi first, then the reverse camera - boh hua lah!

go speak to bro camber53 for RC solution!