• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GTR on Shore

Guest angela

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan GT-R recognizes tracks via GPS and removes speed limiter from Autoblog

We know that the Nissan GT-R's ECU wizardry is impressive, but this little tidbit left us in awe. According to our friends over at the GTChannel, the GT-R's integrated computer limits the vehicle's speed in Japan to 111 mph (180 km/h), but once the GPS system detects that you've arrived at a domestic circuit, it removes the top speed limiter for all-out track assaults. In the U.S., they've bumped up the electronically-limited top speed to 156 mph (250 km/h), but there's no integration with the GPS here in the States, meaning that anyone that wants to go faster on track has to have the ECU modifed. Nissan has made several overtures that the GT-R's ECU will be a tough nut to crack, but we're sure that enterprising tuners both here and abroad will be able to coax a few extra ponies out of the twin-turbo'd 3.8-liter mill and remove any electronic nannies that go with it.

wow changing to it?? :P

hmmm dewey wana change your car to this?? :P

Yuh I think I like this car alot. But after staying in Dubai for the pass 1 mth, wat u say man... Much more better n cheaper cars out there!!

Guest four_eggs

wow changing to it?? :P

hmmm dewey wana change your car to this?? :P

Yuh I think I like this car alot. But after staying in Dubai for the pass 1 mth, wat u say man... Much more better n cheaper cars out there!!

bro, if you upgrade to GTR and when your modified E63 masterpiece is up for sales, let me know. i can consider... regards, four_eggs

alamak.. dun joke lah.. my car only cosmetics mah...

cannot sell lah.. less then 1yr leh..

but if i really wan to sell i will put up...

soooo many nice & cheap cars there in dubai.

used SL55 is only abt US63K

used F360 Modena only abt US110K

Porsches there are like our toyota altis & nissan sunny...

i think i will buy my nex car there, not in SG.. no worth it here...

somemore the parking there so cheap, shopping malls free parking, holidays free parking

better then HK, parking in HK can kill~!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...