• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS-W124 230TE

Guest gp

I have an excellent example of a good condition W124 230TE for sale if the price is right. Spent about $15K this year or so including top overhaul, painting, electric fan conversion etc.. Too many to list. Invoices available. COE expires 2011. Interested parties please PM me. Asking for $35K

The reason I am putting it up for sale is because I have found a BMW E30 convertible to restore. Thanks for reading.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21639215@N05/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ody_2004

Very nice TE there!

In singapore it is very hard to find someone who value such restoration work and willing to pay such a price. I had also restored my 93 W124. So far buyers are only willing to pay market rate. Now my car is basically parked with occasional engine warm up.

Guest Ody_2004

HI Ody_2004,

It is a pity that no one appreciates old gems.No worries, I can keep it if there is no interested parties. Only thing is wifey keeps grumbling with too many old toys around ;-)

yah! understood. i keeping my W124 too. :)

• 1 month later...

Bro, you are sharp!! ;)

Just restored this beauty with money equivalent to a small country GDP ;)

Had wanted to give it to my wife as a Christmas present. But, she prefers her Subaru Forester >:(

So putting it up for sale. You won't believe it. Got more than 20 calls in 4 hours?!

Anyway, got viewing tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Guest Ody_2004

Bro, you are sharp!! ;)

Just restored this beauty with money equivalent to a small country GDP ;)

Had wanted to give it to my wife as a Christmas present. But, she prefers her Subaru Forester >:(

So putting it up for sale. You won't believe it. Got more than 20 calls in 4 hours?!

Anyway, got viewing tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Hee.. Not all people like classic car loh..

Well, so rare car should attract alot of suitors! :) Just what price they are offering for it.

Any indicative price u looking? Good luck and hope it find a good owner!

Cheers!

Guest Ody_2004

Bro,

Only asking for $60K with a brand new COE ;)

Saw the web, a E30 316i with new COE was asking for $47K already.

Anyway, will only sell if the price is right. 8)

That belong to dealer and been there for months..

frankly yr price is reasonable, consider the NA MX5 is asking abt 6.5k to 7k per year. One minus point is the high road tax for yrs.

Too bad i running out of parking space.. :(