• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What is yr dream SUV?? & why

Guest blackmercs

blackmercs wrote:

Left hand drive leh!! Can bring in meh?? Anyone expert can help to bring in from China??

heehee forgot to say that i know its LHD, was wondering why Daimler no build RHD lor... if Got, hmmmm surely in my list!! :whistle:

hmmm bring in from China, the W212 E300L is it, only in China have the L version lor??? :hand:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Faint like a hearse model!! Muahahahaha

Funny lol! :lol: AMG built it like a hearse carrier!

Same 2 box shape as the Toyota LandCruiser, Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero, Land Rover Range Rover.

Can't understand why they designed all the vehicles to shape like that!:tsk:

Maybe vehicles shaped like this can carry hearse faster....up steep slopes or down deep valleys.......muhahahaha!:becky:

AMG - G55

medium_3287873359_6befb12991_o.jpg

TOYOTA - LANDCRUISER

delta4x4-toyota-land-cruiser-v8-01.jpg

LAND ROVER - RANGE ROVER

range_rover_sport_arden_2006_3.jpg

MITSUBISHI - PAJERO

mitsubishi_pajero_vrx_d-id_001.jpg

NISSAN - PATROL

nissan-patrol1.jpg

keltanky wrote:

heehee forgot to say that i know its LHD, was wondering why Daimler no build RHD lor... if Got, hmmmm surely in my list!! :whistle:

hmmm bring in from China, the W212 E300L is it, only in China have the L version lor??? :hand:

China all got LWB and also no E250CGI.

Told E250CGI sounded like sometime bad in Chinese and there instead they call it E260CGI

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Yalor don't know y like that Lor. Unker Landrover Swee bor? Y the Cheena called it 260 & not 288 CGI??

Which car is Z best in the world????

It definitely has to be Grandfather's car!

It take corners better, brake faster, see no bumps, no need to pay petrol, no need pay road tax, no need pay insurance, no need pay car parking, no need pay servicing, no need pay repairs and best of all can go much faster!

If Yeh Yeh buys me a Range Rover I sure like lor!

Just like the TS said - DREAM! :becky:

• 2 months later...
Guest blackmercs

Still looking, every weekend test drive still couldn't find my dream SUV. Got power, too ex, cheap one no power. Got power & cheap but I don't like. Now left only Volvo, Suzuki, Nissan yet to test drive. :)

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Still looking, every weekend test drive still couldn't find my dream SUV. Got power, too ex, cheap one no power. Got power & cheap but I don't like. Now left only Volvo, Suzuki, Nissan yet to test drive. :)

Landrover, Volvo XC90, Audi Q5/Q7?

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Second ride? Or change? Sob sob...losing my bro E-Cabrio soon...:Cry:

Down grade bru.

NewC180 wrote:

There's quite a few used XC90 in sgcarmart that might be worth looking at, that is if you're looking for used.

I m not a volvo guy.

Guest NewC180

blackmercs wrote:

Bor lui, over price too. Haiz...........

Same advice, buy what you like, not what you can afford! Kakakaka!

blackmercs wrote:

Down grade bru.

I m not a volvo guy.

Thought you like XC90?

Or LR, just go for it! MTL!!!

Guest carl888

My dream SUV is the one in the crusher! They are a stupid vehicle and mostly driven by bad mannered mothers on the way to school. Singapore is small enough as it is without these vehicles on the road.

Wagons are good though, so, E63 wagon, RS4 wagon and M5 wagon all good. If you have to have a big car, then why not Lamborghini LM002?

Regards,

Carl.

Guest blackmercs

carl888 wrote:

My dream SUV is the one in the crusher! They are a stupid vehicle and mostly driven by bad mannered mothers on the way to school. Singapore is small enough as it is without these vehicles on the road.

Wagons are good though, so, E63 wagon, RS4 wagon and M5 wagon all good. If you have to have a big car, then why not Lamborghini LM002?

Regards,

Carl.

Wagon is a boring car to me, to each of his own!! I would prefer a fighter plane if I hv a choice.

Guest blackmercs

keltanky wrote:

Land Rover Freelander 2 la....

Peugeot 3008 is nice :)

Cklasse wrote:

Big SUV is the mothership of all cars....they are mean, big and they fill your rear view mirror quickly when they cahrged at you at high speed. I want one!

DragonATG.png

for u to drool, no volvo bru

50882e68.jpg

Guest blackmercs

Cklasse wrote:

I would love a Landrover Freelander or a WoWo XC60.:becky:

Hahaha go for it bru, we spirtually support you :) this one is hot!! This Friday hoot first prize I would go for it!!

29d14923.jpgF

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Hahaha go for it bru, we spirtually support you :) this one is hot!! This Friday hoot first prize I would go for it!!

29d14923.jpgF

wrong one lah!

Should be this one!

2011-land-rover-range-rover.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest blackmercs

Finally, my hunt for the SUV is over!! After almost every weekend went to test drive all the SUV brands you can find in sillypore. I've decided to go for this one !!

Landrover - Freelander 2 YOM 2011.

382ecfb2.jpg

brought some of the accessories & more is coming. Will starts a new thread "my SUV mods diary" :)

2620aaa3.jpg

588bd941.jpg