• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Monthly GTG - SEPTEMBER 2010 (Pre-F1 night)

keltanky

F1 SGMERC Monthly GTG

Venue : Kallang Car Park 'F'

Date : 26th SEPTEMBER Sunday

Time : 4:30pm - 6:30pm

Dear Member,

How time flies and it is another of our regular monthly meetup and TCSS session again.

SGMERC limited Merchandise will also be avail on that day, Just give a shout out!

PLEASE ATTEND THIS MEETUP TO COLLECT YOUR T-SHIRT.

For those who did not order, we have some order some extra T-Shirt and is also avail on this day..

Remember Don't Be Shy, we all will welcome you with big hugs ,smiles and kisses if you want!

Additional events, Blackmerc - got some lobangs for some interested members, plus redbell also got some makan kangtaos.

Members can also convoy to F1 screenings!! :music:

1) 9339

2) g8crasher

3) Cklasse

4) Keltanky

5) blackmerc

6) redbell

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F1 SGMERC Monthly GTG

Dear Member,

How time flies and it is another of our regular monthly meetup and TCSS session again.

SGMERC limited Merchandise will also be avail on that day, Just give a shout out!

For those who did not order, we have some order some extra T-Shirt and is also avail on this day..

Remember Don't Be Shy, we all will welcome you with big hugs ,smiles and kisses if you want!

Additional events, Blackmerc - got some lobangs for some interested members, plus redbell also got some makan kangtaos.

Members can also convoy to F1 screenings!!

1) 9339

2) g8crasher

3) Cklasse

4) Keltanky

5) blackmerc

6) redbell

7) ACSLK plus sgtopless gang.............

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Guest kepiting1sg

F1 SGMERC Monthly GTG

Dear Member,

Members can also convoy to F1 screenings!!

1) 9339

2) g8crasher

3) Cklasse

4) Keltanky

5) blackmerc

6) redbell

7) ACSLK plus sgtopless gang.............

8) Batam Cheem :becky:

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

ongmk168 wrote:

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the arrangement... Nice to get know some of you at least.

Hope to be able go join you all in the next meet up :) cheers...

Yes, great to put the face to the nick ... and name. :)

Till the next meet up! Thanks Guys.

Hi Leon.

Thanks for the great shots! :thumb:

Ha ha... beaten by Unker to the punch - he's already brought his spanking new E to the meetup 'fresh from the oven' when he took delivery of his!! :bolt:

Guest kepiting1sg

JGoh wrote:

Hi Leon.

Ha ha... beaten by Unker to the punch - he's already brought his spanking new E to the meetup 'fresh from the oven' when he took delivery of his!! :bolt:

Got fight lah Joshua kor kor....hahaha...brought it from MBC to the 27th May gtg abt the same mileage 50km.....hehehe! :becky:

JGoh wrote:

Hi Leon.

Pleasure is mine. Boxfresh MBs are real nice especially when they're complete with this...

echtleder.jpg

kepiting1sg wrote:

Got fight lah Joshua kor kor....hahaha...brought it from MBC to the 27th May gtg abt the same mileage 50km.....hehehe! :becky:

Hahaha I should've snapped a photo so you got a record bro. Next time any brudders wanna buy your car I can verify the mileage as genuine. Every mth from now I record your mileage ai mai ?

Guest kepiting1sg

g8crasher wrote:

Hahaha I should've snapped a photo so you got a record bro. Next time any brudders wanna buy your car I can verify the mileage as genuine. Every mth from now I record your mileage ai mai ?

Kum Xia! Kum Xia! Dun wanna bother U lah!

Not too bad - It's already passed 4 months - mileage just 5300km inclusive of 1500km drive(running in) to MY in June AA trip to P Redang.

Weekly mileage 150km to 300km nia!

kepiting1sg wrote:

Kum Xia! Kum Xia! Dun wanna bother U lah!

Not too bad - It's already passed 4 months - mileage just 5300km inclusive of 1500km drive(running in) to MY in June AA trip to P Redang.

Weekly mileage 150km to 300km nia!

keep your car in good condition and I can buy from you when you change new car hor.:becky:

Cklasse wrote:

keep your car in good condition and I can buy from you when you change new car hor.:becky:

Take queue number hor otherwise JGoh good candidate when his real ride arrives muahaha but u takeover unkers ride plenty of gadgets