• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sls amg omg

Guest achtungbaby

Guest achtungbaby

Just want to share with bros in here abt the SLS AMG....

I was weak in the knees after watching the car take off in the flash...feeling so guilty as just got hitched with a 212 and there was a slight distraction from the coup sista...but now this vixen has just taken my breathe away...

this is when engineering truly evokes emotions...i am so sorry baby 212...SLSss..oh my gosh...those curves..those hips...those grille lips..those headlamps..those wings..wrap me in thy bosoms so that i may drive you to the ends of the world!!

so torn inside now..

MB you have done it again and again to me...bad influence...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

Some pictures of the old flame!

1st world gull wing - born 1952 as a race car and 1954 got it licence as a road legal car.....BLOW UP the last pic got me all wet.....hehehehe!

:becky:

gullwing.jpg

MBW198243.jpg

MBW198105.jpg

Guest achtungbaby

still cant get the pics attached..anyway plenty on the net to oogle on...

its predecesor is still quite a turn on..:)

got a pic from the net and plastered it as my wall paper..was reading the specs alittle...

6.3-litre V8 engine w peak output of 420 kW (571 hp) and a maximum torque of 650 Nm, sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.8 seconds...wat a rush it must be..drooling again..

Hope to see them during the F1 as the safety cars in action again...on tv..no money to buy those crazy priced tickets..:(