• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HELP - C&C Workshop involve my SLK in an accident! HELP!

Guest slksad

Go down and talk to them... over the phone those bugger would give you standard answers based on the textbook... Talk to them nicely first and then cannot work if not screwed must talk to the division head or GM

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lightning wrote:

talk to your SE if you have one...

Agree - talk to them in person. No point sending emails for something as serious as your case. I would even consider speaking to the GM if the Customer Service/Service Manager is nonchalant about this.

If no positive outcome, then you might want to go public.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tsetse

slksad wrote:

Hi fellow Mercedes owners,

Recently I send my SLK for a routine maintenance and send it to the Ubi C&C Workshop in Singapore and the next day they called me and told me my SLK was involved in an accident while testing it on the road somewhere in Tampines, damaging my Right bumper, Fender, Rims and Wheels.

I just couldn't believe it!! Although they did say that they will be repairing it free of charge BUT this is not the point! My SLK would have depreciated in value and in terms of safety, I will not know what could go wrong.

C&C say according to them, the accident is not their fault!!! I can't believe this!

I demanded for compensation and also extended warranty for my SLK but they refuse! They say it is not their policy.

Can someone help me?? What should I do?

Should I sue, bring this to the Media??

Please contact me at [email protected].

IMO, get C&C to do a trade in of your car, U do NOT top up any $ and get a brand new exact same model and you take a loan just like normal. Anyways after repairing your old car, they can still sell it and their loses is minimised. You could try negotiating with them in this manner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Red Devil

Understand a few months back, similar situation but involved car was a Kia (think is a Forte) test drove by mechanic at leng kee, bang another car.

Owner demanded for a replacement cos accident car resale value drop. C&C replace a similar aged car.