• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Best Thai food in singapore?

Guest bellNross

Guest bellNross

I suddenly remembered this place when I passed by Far East square to meet my client.

I remembered trying tom Yum noodles,tofu,fishcake, kangkong Overall the food tasted rather authentic. However service is rather slow even thought i can understand that the office crowd is overpowering the service staff during lunch.

Dinner would perhaps be better in terms of service as the entire far East sqaure is dead in the evenings but as this restaurant serve wine&beer and also always have promotion during dinner time, nowadays this restaurant is abit pack even at dinner time!

if you are a big fan of thai food should try this restaurant!

Must tries: tom yam soup,kangkong, pineapple fried rice

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest newbenz

i am a super thai lover..lol...

just sharing my 2 cent worth..i think Tawadang @ dempsey is the closest i can get to real thai food (comparable to the food from thailand exactly) ...a lil pricey but really worth... must try include the pork knuckles, tom yam gung and of course the traditional pad thai...slurpz... roi mak mak!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Diandin Leluk at Golden Mile is so authentic Thai. Otherwise, Thanyin at Amara or Yhing Thai at Purvis are my other favourites. Used to have Esarn Thai on Sixth Avenue, but don't know where they went...

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest MBC200

Come try out authentic thai cuisine at my restaurant located at Upper changi road - Thai Table.. I wouldn't say is the best in SG but I am sure you will re-visit after your 1st try.. Cheers

Guest kepiting1sg

MBC200 wrote:

Come try out authentic thai cuisine at my restaurant located at Upper changi road - Thai Table.. I wouldn't say is the best in SG but I am sure you will re-visit after your 1st try.. Cheers

I might come over tomorrow evening for dinner with my family!

What's your actual address?

Upper Changi Road - remember very difficult to find space for car parking.

Guest jhun_4040

I will recommed

Spicy Thai Thai Restaurant

1-3 Dickson Road

Beside Wanderlust Hotel

** Must try their BBQ Chicken wings and BBQ Pork Neck!!! But must wait also !!!

Price is quite reasonable. The bigger the crowd your table is the cheaper it gets for your unit rate.

Taste of Thailand

1001 Yishun Industrial Park A #01-1001

Yishun Industrial Food Centre

Last time from Sembawang Shopping Centre basement, then they move into this coffee shop. Food is fast and good ! but don't go during rush hours, will have to wait for every long.

• 1 month later...
Guest Yap ST

Yes after my 1st visitand tell myself I Will Be Back!!!

MBC200 wrote:

Guest Yap ST

I cannot take beef lei.. Like the tom yam soup and the refreshing drink dunno what glass lei...:becky::becky:

C350 wrote:

i already back 2nd might doing 3rd later kekekeke.... for the beef noodle hear say dam good.

Guest lightning

C350 wrote:

THE THAI TABLE

20 Jalan Pari Burong, Picardy Garden singapore 488686

Tel: 6443 3533 call & mention SGMERC might have some discount lei kekeke...

YES...definitely one of the best in town :thumb:...highly recommended :becky: :nod::hungry:

Guest PALMER19

MBC200 wrote:

Bro Jason, so both the Thai and Jap restaurant are part of your group. Looks like you'll conquer the entire stretch. Will go down to try them out soon.

PALMER19 wrote:

Bro Jason, so both the Thai and Jap restaurant are part of your group. Looks like you'll conquer the entire stretch. Will go down to try them out soon.

Bro koh . Join our la kopi 8 lah .

Guest MBC200

PALMER19 wrote:

Hi Palmer

Cant conquer la.. The rest of available unit not designated for F&B usage so no point renting the outlet.. Come join us on up coming La Kopi session on 16 Sep .. Cya

Guest io5885

Ning mong glass... Berry nice... :tea:

Me paiseh to ask for a 2nd glass.. scare berry hard to prepare.. :Cry:

Yap ST wrote:

I cannot take beef lei.. Like the tom yam soup and the refreshing drink dunno what glass lei...:becky::becky: