• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Slk55 amg

Guest lilium

Guest lilium

Heyo ppl!

I was wondering if anybody knows the basic price of the SLK55 AMG.

I'm considering to upgrade the 280 to either the AMG version or the Cayman S..any valuable opinions?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy.

My list here ends at the SLK350 which has a list price of $27X,XXX (May 2010 pricelist)

C63 AMG is approx $37X,XXX.

SL63 AMG is approx $6XX,XXX.

I'm guessing if you go the used import PI route, it should be around the $2XX,XXX mark.

They are IMHO 2 different cars. You get the V8 grunt and good straight line performance from the stock 55 whereas the Cayman S is about balance and pretty much bang for buck performance in its category.

I guess it's all down to your driving style and what you would like out of the car. Best if you take the Cayman S out for a spin. :becky:

Guest kinky74

g8crasher wrote:

Talk about the converted preaching hahahaha :becky:

No choice bro.....got hooked pretty bad......but still enjoying my w204 ride to bring my small family around.....but when i am alone......its fun time for me......but again the slk its a topless so if you need to open the top......slk maybe slicker in look......if a hard top then you know what lah

Guest lilium

g8crasher wrote:

Howdy.

My list here ends at the SLK350 which has a list price of $27X,XXX (May 2010 pricelist)

C63 AMG is approx $37X,XXX.

SL63 AMG is approx $6XX,XXX.

I'm guessing if you go the used import PI route, it should be around the $2XX,XXX mark.

They are IMHO 2 different cars. You get the V8 grunt and good straight line performance from the stock 55 whereas the Cayman S is about balance and pretty much bang for buck performance in its category.

I guess it's all down to your driving style and what you would like out of the car. Best if you take the Cayman S out for a spin. :becky:

Ahh...I prefer to go by C&C route (though I hv no idea wats the diff between parallel and authorized)

So I would suppose the Cayman S and AMG cost almost the same?