• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTB & WTS W124 Parts

Guest desmond w124

Guest desmond w124

Hi all,

I'm looking for any wood steering wheel for my w124, be it full or half wood also can.

I'm also looking for w124 front grill, those with dunno 6 or 7 chrome vanes, or those with a star in the centre, or any nice design also can, but dun wan the original 3 chrome vanes.

Hmmmm, also camber kit for it, as im gonna lowered my car soon, lastly, hope to try my luck to find the piece of wood tt is for the place where we put our things wan, dun really know how to explain, its the centre part which is behind the gear, only masterpiece have the wood there which u can close it after placing ur things, normal 200e or e200 do not have it...

I'm also selling some parts for w124. I have a normal black colour gear knob, tail lights, converted E200 kind(top is transparent & bottom is red), middle muffler bottle, i have a original front grill also(original 3 vanes), dashboard, imported frm other countries, speedometer shows both miles & km/h, 4pcs of carpets, i think tts all for now..

If any bros/sis here have anything which i need and also need those things which im clearing, feel free to trade with me...

Any enquries pls contact me @ 94569595 (Desmond) , thanks for viewing...

Cheers !!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg
lastly, hope to try my luck to find the piece of wood tt is for the place where we put our things wan, dun really know how to explain, its the centre part which is behind the gear, only masterpiece have the wood there which u can close it after placing ur things, normal 200e or e200 do not have it...

You mean the wooden center console with sliding wooden cover/lid.

You can try your luck @ Propel.

Des,

I've tried looking for a camber kit locally but can't seem to find one. Might have to resort to US made camber arms which should set you back about US$300-400 plus shipping. The other alternative is to order one from www.k-mac.com.au but their system is more of an adjustable bushing kit and the rather high exchange rate is not exactly favourable.

You'd probably require a rear camber kit more than the front if you're going for a standard lowering height of between 30-40mm which is the average achievable height from using H&R, Vogtland, Eibach springs.

You can also order different spring pads to adjust the ride height. I rang Premier Auto Parts Pte Ltd and they have OEM spring pads. The W201 spring pads will fit the W124.

Front Spring Pad Part #

201.321.09.84 8mm

201.321.10.84 13mm

201.321.11.84 18mm

201.321.12.84 23mm

Rear Spring Pad Part #

201.325.09.44 8mm

201.325.10.44 13mm

201.325.11.44 18mm

*BUMP*

Guest desmond w124

oh bro, thanks for ur help, actually i found a shop which have camber kit for w124, but its new one and cost $400 plus so im thinking of getting a used one if i can find one here or else i have no choice but to buy a new wan, cox im a NSF, haha, not so rich.. anyway bro, really thanks for ur help, UPzZz for this sgmerc.com

CheeRs !!!