• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My E cabrio cheapo mod

Guest blackmercs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

Here is the pics for the BBK 4 pots mod. Front only, rear no budget so spray black paint on the stock caliper, anyone wants to sponsor my rear BBK? :)

859906e1.jpg

87b4626f.jpg

wow...swee :thumb: orange very unique...not so common :whistle:

Guest blackmercs

IEM3333 wrote:

Wow, Planning for June 2011 liao... So what is next...??

hmm likely SUV Suzuki Vitara if not probably Mercs E coupe, C200 sedan, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo else all fail BMX bicycle :). getting from, PI. Can't sleep well, got to take sleeping pills!!

lightning wrote:

wow...swee :thumb: orange very unique...not so common :whistle:

thanks ya super unique, 6 months waiting time :).

desmondtoo wrote:

Damn Chio...Hope to see your ride this coming GTG.

thanks, sure!! cya around!!

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

Here is the pics for the BBK 4 pots mod. Front only, rear no budget so spray black paint on the stock caliper, anyone wants to sponsor my rear BBK? :)

say bo looi but still tiam tiam ai wa chia...:becky:

Guest blackmercs

Kim kim goot goot wash & polish on a boring Sunday!! My next mod lowering springs!! Looking at the fender gap makes me sad :(. But this mod is not that straight forward due to the stupid "spot mode" thingy!! Love it & hate it.

Btw since when I m poison king as per my status?? Who sabo me??

6fb73e9b.jpg

fe53d3b7.jpg

e068b496.jpg

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Kim kim goot goot wash & polish on a boring Sunday!! My next mod lowering springs!! Looking at the fender gap makes me sad :(. But this mod is not that straight forward due to the stupid "spot mode" thingy!! Love it & hate it.

Btw since when I m poison king as per my status?? Who sabo me??

ke!..ke!...ke!:becky:

Told U when U posted those rims, Unker told U it show more the puny brakes inside....hiak!...hiak!...hiak!... Now leh! with those swee swee looks like ceramic bbk knn those gaps between the wheels & the fenders look damn obscene hor.......forget abt the sport mode lowering lah......coilovers pls.... muhahahaha!:whistle:

More to comment after this! mod king hor!!!!!.....hehehe!:fish:

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

ke!..ke!...ke!:becky:

Told U when U posted those rims, Unker told U it show more the puny brakes inside....hiak!...hiak!...hiak!... Now leh! with those swee swee looks like ceramic bbk knn those gaps between the wheels & the fenders look damn obscene hor.......forget abt the sport mode lowering lah......coilovers pls.... muhahahaha!:whistle:

More to comment after this! mod king hor!!!!!.....hehehe!:fish:

Coilover mia lah waste current!! Spring good enough liao, going for sticker mods then spring :). Aka datang!! Huat arh!!

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Coilover mia lah waste current!! Spring good enough liao, going for sticker mods then spring :). Aka datang!! Huat arh!!
......sshhhhh.....how abt ARBs.......hehehehe! :becky:

Guest blackmercs

my_clk wrote:

Hi,

May I know where to get those Brake pedal set? and how much is the cost?

Damage $3500, is a customised BBK for my ride. But it's took 6 months to reach our shore. :)

Guest kepiting1sg

my_clk wrote:

Hi,

May I know where to get those Brake pedal set? and how much is the cost?

U want the Big Brake Kit - BBK or U want just the Sport Pedals set i.e Gas pedal, Brake Pedal & Leg Brake Pedal?

Guest blackmercs

my_clk wrote:

The sport pedal. Tks

Blind me!! The spot pedal you can it from Benline. Damage shld be less $300 bucks & installation less than $50 I think. Is plug & play job, give it a go if u like DIY.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rogeryap

blackmercs wrote:

CF continues ................

Rear air con blower - dont attempt to do it, is a tough job, lucky for me, my buddy is the one manage to get it done nicely!!!!!

Before

Rearairconbefore.jpg

After ;-

CIMG1060.jpg

CIMG1059.jpg

CIMG1064.jpg

Btw anyone notice the Apple connector? It is permanently connected to the rear cig socket. Now i can charge my iphone without using the front cig socket. The iphone cable is nicely conceal inside the arm rest compartment. It is insert through the compartment (flip the leather cover, u will see there is a slot) then the cable goes through the rear air con blower. To achieve this, u needs to dismantle the rear air con blower.

Orh!!! did i mentioned that i even CF my tissue box??? and the result is priceless.........

CFtissuebox.jpg

Final shot from the rear, i call it day now. Dead tired uploading the pics and downloading here.................yawn...................

CIMG1074.jpg

Bro, can organize group proj to teach us how to do it???? It looks amazing!!!

Super nice!!

Guest rogeryap

blackmercs wrote:

No takers??? So sad..........

I need the following model for the special group buy price. Logo design same as mine ( as no need startup cost), front and back with logo. Lai lai pm me if you r interested.

1) C class sedan - W204

2) E class coupe -W212

3) E class sedan - W212

Choice of color

2a85d652.jpg

CIMG1237.jpg

I'm interested in the car mats!! Still can? Tks!

Guest blackmercs

rogeryap wrote:

I'm interested in the car mats!! Still can? Tks!

Hi didn't try on W204 for sticker thingy. Not too sure is it that straights forward as per my ride. As for the car mats, at the moment only able to do without logo due to embroidery company not willingly to do it for us bcos of MOQ issue. If u still interested in the car mats, without logo pm me yr contacts.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro,

Swee...Blink Blink liao...

Unker oso wash for 2 hours...

Let's hope no rain in the morning...

Let us hv 2hrs of rain free shooting!:pray2:

Yesterday I washed the car for 2 hours!

Came out less than 1 hour rain everywhere F%$#!

See morning before goin can wake up do 5BX car wash....hahahba!