• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My E cabrio cheapo mod

Guest blackmercs

Guest jonny7733

Saw the rim.... Very very impressive!

My heart pounding very fast,,, I told myself

No more changing sport rims.. ( my previous bm using breyton) now I see tis.... Woa liao...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

jonny7733 wrote:

Btw I chk my brake rotor and saw drill holes.. Seem diff, from the rest of the

W211... Is tis a standard? Sorry for the ot

U will mod it is matter sooner or later :). As for the rotors is different, the previous owner might have change it. No worries, if too concern take a pic & post it here.

• 1 month later...
Guest blackmercs

blackmercs wrote:

My car mat project - there is hope!!!! Now a fren helping me to get it resolve from overseas, here is a teaser shot of the finishing. Hopefully it can be done, but is not cheap though!!!!

However the logo is not embroidery directly onto the car mat due to the thickness, instead it is sew onto a pce of cloth then embedded onto the car mat. Diameter of the logo 20 cm, yes is 20 cm, size to me does matter.

Plan logo :-

LogoCarmat.jpg

Actual logo :-

Carmatdesign.jpg

Finally!!! Is COMING!! Cost me an arm and a leg to get it done!!! Embriodery type, just curious anyone interested to group buy? If yes, i starts a new thread in private ads!!!

Damage including shipping cost about $220 for a start, more orders will able to be much lesser as i have pay up the "start-ups" cost. Strictly for forumer members only not for sale in the market.Prefer to have at 3 sets of the same model for ordering.

2.jpg

Guest NewC180

blackmercs wrote:

Today got hold of my "dream" car mat and the fitment is 100%. In fact they do customised embriodery of any logo or designs or wordings onto the carpets. Here is the pics

CIMG1191.jpg

CIMG1180.jpg

CIMG1177.jpg

CIMG1182.jpg

CIMG1166.jpg

Wow congrats bro! Damn swee! Now you open car door only people will know your car is mar-ser-lee lio!

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Oi Bro! Lu drive marcili arh?......muahahaha!

Swee lah!!!!!! ....so not cheapo mod right....kakaka!:whistle:

Kum sia all the hiak tee, so happy now. Now thinking of another logo, any suggestion?

Guest blackmercs

DIY_merc wrote:

Very nice. One and only in the world leh :becky:

Kum sia, orh ya u also looking for car mats rite? Wanna plan yr own design? & be one only in e universe?? SMS me ya!!

blackmercs wrote:

Swee bor???

1b62cce8.jpg

e7a731d5.jpg

I've seen the real thing. These carpets are damn swee and got class. Drive E class so must make sure carpet also got Executive Class mah... haha..

Bro, congrats to your successful project! All the hard work paid off well!

Guest blackmercs

NewC180 wrote:

I've seen the real thing. These carpets are damn swee and got class. Drive E class so must make sure carpet also got Executive Class mah... haha..

Bro, congrats to your successful project! All the hard work paid off well!

Kum sia, its doesnt come easy without Hiak dee support. So ai group buy mai!!! I need the following model for the special group buy price. Logo design same as mine ( as no need startup cost), front and back with logo. Lai lai pm me if you r interested.

1) C class sedan - W204

2) E class coupe -W212

3) E class sedan - W212

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Kum sia, its doesnt come easy without Hiak dee support. So ai group buy mai!!! I need the following model for the special group buy price. Logo design same as mine ( as no need startup cost), front and back with logo. Lai lai pm me if you r interested.

1) C class sedan - W204

2) E class coupe -W212

3) E class sedan - W212

Have stock carpets, 3M carpets, AMG Carpets, Now marcili logo carpets - as if collecting carpets....muahahahah!

How muchee for the W212 arh? If not much $$$ might as well collect another set of carpets.:Cry:

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Have stock carpets, 3M carpets, AMG Carpets, Now marcili logo carpets - as if collecting carpets....muahahahah!

How muchee for the W212 arh? If not much $$$ might as well collect another set of carpets.:Cry:

Wow e carpets man!!! U make me an offer I couldn't refused lor.

Guest blackmercs

No takers??? So sad..........

I need the following model for the special group buy price. Logo design same as mine ( as no need startup cost), front and back with logo. Lai lai pm me if you r interested.

1) C class sedan - W204

2) E class coupe -W212

3) E class sedan - W212

Choice of color

2a85d652.jpg

CIMG1237.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest arsenal

Oooiiii......kwee lui for the kalipa? loto simi size? wu 6 pot boh? got silver or black color bo?

chia cannot go nevermind but can install bbk to scare ppl also shiok......brake very makan one dun tailgate hor. kekekeke

Kum xia......

Guest blackmercs

arsenal wrote:

Oooiiii......kwee lui for the kalipa? loto simi size? wu 6 pot boh? got silver or black color bo?

chia cannot go nevermind but can install bbk to scare ppl also shiok......brake very makan one dun tailgate hor. kekekeke

Kum xia......

Simi BBK & color mah wu. But hor, waiting time 6 months time!! #%^*%%#~|?>>€€~~~~