• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SgMerc decals

Guest angela

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

Where can I get some decals? Thanks.

Please come to our meetup.

The last one held was last Sunday.

It's usually the last Sunday of each month at Kallang Mc/KFC carpark from 5.00 to 7.00 pm. Hope to see you there!

Where can I get some decals? Thanks.

Please come to our meetup.

The last one held was last Sunday.

It's usually the last Sunday of each month at Kallang Mc/KFC carpark from 5.00 to 7.00 pm. Hope to see you there!

who do I look for? cause I'm new here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest millionmilebenz

Hi Willy! (or hi silly??) :P sorry just couldn't resist

All new members who come to the monthly meet-up get the Special SGMerc Welcome, consisting of:

1. One welcome handshake

2. One SGMerc decal

3. Exclusive opportunity to purchase the SGMerc T-Shirt (if you're of the right size... sorry low stock)

4. Once in a lifetime chance to meet the "gurus". We have the ICE guru, MOD guru, SPEEDING guru, ... (you know who you are)

Hahaha... just BS'ing. We're a friendly and informal bunch, and we look forward to meet new members every month so please come!

Yes, our meet-up is at the same time and location - last Sunday of the month, at Kallang McD/KFC carpark.

Hi Willy! (or hi silly??) :P sorry just couldn't resist

All new members who come to the monthly meet-up get the Special SGMerc Welcome, consisting of:

1. One welcome handshake

2. One SGMerc decal

3. Exclusive opportunity to purchase the SGMerc T-Shirt (if you're of the right size... sorry low stock)

4. Once in a lifetime chance to meet the "gurus". We have the ICE guru, MOD guru, SPEEDING guru, ... (you know who you are)

Hahaha... just BS'ing. We're a friendly and informal bunch, and we look forward to meet new members every month so please come!

Yes, our meet-up is at the same time and location - last Sunday of the month, at Kallang McD/KFC carpark.

haha, alright. will try and make it with my family for november 1.. if not, den december 1.. see ya dere!

When you rock up there will be ambassadors coming to hassle you. :)

newbie got vip treatment and red carpet? ;)

btw, just curious, but is our meetings held at the same time as the bmwsg one?

Hey sillywilly did you have a bimmer before and went to the bmwsg meetups and now switched sides/rides just like me and some others?

VenomMerc ]

When you rock up there will be ambassadors coming to hassle you. :)

newbie got vip treatment and red carpet? wrote:

Hey sillywilly did you have a bimmer before and went to the bmwsg meetups and now switched sides/rides just like me and some others?

sorry to disappoint you venom, but my family has been supporting merc since 1994... but we just got a FL bmw 523i.. my heart is still with merc.. but pocket no $ to buy the new e230... so no choice but get the other rival.. If i had $, would buy both the e230 and 523i.. cuz those 2 are perfect competitors... btw im still keeping my 2004 w203.. so dun say i have no ties to mercedes... ;)

Bro,

Be it your driving Beemer or Merc, we welcome everyone even from Honda, or BMX.

Sillywilly,

Do come down tomorrow join us and I will hand you the car decal.

yessir! 2 car got 2 car decal? :P

btw, how much izzit to get another 1?

hi jeff, welcome to the club. our meet up is always the last sunday of the month. so for dec it will be on 30 dec. we are having our D&D on 28 Dec. do join us if you can make it. please check out the thread on D&D.