• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Scosche iPad Kit

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

RESIST!

RESIST THE TEMPTATION!

I MUST RESIST!.......until it landed here and people slow down buying it........muahahahaha! :becky:

Guest 9339

kepiting1sg wrote:

RESIST!

RESIST THE TEMPTATION!

I MUST RESIST!.......until it landed here and people slow down buying it........muahahahaha! :becky:

Unker, You sure you can RESIST and WAIT ???

Anyway, is still better to wait, many parts are not comparable to sg yet....

micro sim, wifi, 3g.......most important....Purchasing the app have to have account in US credit card or buying that package.....

9339 wrote:

micro sim, wifi, 3g.......most important....Purchasing the app have to have account in US credit card or buying that package.....

The iPad hack called Spirit is avail. Cydia(community app store) runs on iPad. :)

It's a very nice device to have. I'm checking on the scosche kit availability. Will ditch the P80, get a processor to link the optical out from iPad to my amp hehehe idea idea.

I've heard Alpine are coming out with stuff for the iPad.. watch out for it.

Guest kepiting1sg

9339 wrote:

cannot loon like iPhone has to pay lor....hahaha!

app purchase no problem lah as long as wanna to pay.

This time must really loon.....now thinking of cumming back to e250.....or should I wait for the new A6 next yr...hahaha!:whistle:

kepiting1sg wrote:

This time must really loon.....now thinking of cumming back to e250.....or should I wait for the new A6 next yr...hahaha!:whistle:

W212 E250 larrrr...

Looking at amazon.com now and there are 64GB 3G / WiFi units avail... looks like have to look for bit one now.. hahahaha

Guest OKL

I changed the default Audio 20 to Alpine W407. Full intergration with the Iphone. I am able to watch videos and also stream internet radio.

Tried the Ipad last week and good to report its compatiable as well. Best of all no wires necessary as it connects via bluetooth..simple~

Only problem is how to mount the Ipad itself as it is pretty huge and windscreen mount will obstruct view.

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Unker Mercs cabro launching soon at C&C, ai group buy mai.

OKL wrote:

I changed the default Audio 20 to Alpine W407. Full intergration with the Iphone. I am able to watch videos and also stream internet radio.

Tried the Ipad last week and good to report its compatiable as well. Best of all no wires necessary as it connects via bluetooth..simple~

Only problem is how to mount the Ipad itself as it is pretty huge and windscreen mount will obstruct view.

Probably the only possible way to do it in a merc would be to get a suction mount of some kind that will block some access to your center console area ?

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Unker Mercs cabro launching soon at C&C, ai group buy mai.

Cabrio wheelbase only 2760mm - a little lack of space behind.

Wait fetch parents and they cry to themselves kpkb how....muahahah :becky:

Current Audi wheelbase already 2800mm.

Saloon with pana roof sounds good with 2874 wheelbase - thats 114mm or 4.5" of leg room behind.

Has to loon lah - cannot 1 year period change car 3 times.

Gotto rob bank or print money or hope my rupiah deposit same value as US$.....kakakaka!

Huat arh Bro!!!!!

This weekend go and smell smell a little.....hahaha!

Guest kepiting1sg

g8crasher wrote:

Probably the only possible way to do it in a merc would be to get a suction mount of some kind that will block some access to your center console area ?

wait parked car - people smash window how....muahahaha!:becky:

• 2 weeks later...

g8crasher wrote:

Before....

ipad.jpg

After....

ipad2.jpg

This is the best way as I think the suction mount will need a very "long neck" for it to be lowered so as not to block your windscreen.