• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS - Car Audio ICE Components

g8crasher

Prices are firm.

Amplifiers

DLS CA-23 2 channel power amplifier (rated 135wrms x 2 @ 4 ohms, 13.8v, 1.5 yrs old) - $300.00

Zapco Z200C2-SL with Symbilink to RCA converter cable - $200.00 (rated 50wrms x 2 @ 4 Ohms, 13.8v, )

Speakers

1 pair Polk Audio EX2540 4" Component speakers BNIB (brand new) $120.00

1 pair Hertz DCX 165 6.5" 2 way co-axial speakers $60.00 (excellent condition, only used for 4 mths for rear fill)

Hertz EBX250R 10" subwoofer with factory enclosure - $280.00

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices are firm.

Amplifiers

DLS CA-23 2 channel power amplifier (rated 135wrms x 2 @ 4 ohms, 13.8v, 1.5 yrs old) - $300.00 AVAILABLE

Zapco Z200C2-SL with Symbilink to RCA converter cable - $200.00 (rated 50wrms x 2 @ 4 Ohms, 13.8v, ) AVAILABLE, NEEDS REPAIR TO CONNECTOR

Speakers

1 pair Polk Audio EX2540 4" Component speakers BNIB (brand new) $120.00 - AVAILABLE

1 pair Hertz DCX 165 6.5" 2 way co-axial speakers $60.00 (excellent condition, only used for 4 mths for rear fill) - SOLD

Hertz EBX250R 10" subwoofer with factory enclosure - $280.00 SOLD

• 4 months later...

Yeah the 4"s are for the front. Slight modification is needed to fit the speakers in the front dash area (no cutting of plastic panels etc involved). If you're looking for a set of better than stock replacements and do not intend to mod your 124's system any further, this would suit your use.

Guest kepiting1sg

I'll take the front speakers then. n do u know where i could get some good n cheap back speakers. All the speakers in my car are like blown.

I've the following BNIB (Brand New In Box)

a) JVC CS-V422 4" co-axial - S$50

http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPF-JVC-CS-V422

B) JVC CS-V622 6.5" co-axial - S$70

http://www3.dealtime.com/xPF-JVC-CS-V622

If you take both sets S$100

These were part of my prizes that I won in a car audio competition many years ago.

Guest mr w124

Hi Kepiting1sg. Are they still in good working condition? and would they need any special head unit to run on? mine is still the old pioneer one with the tape deck.

Guest mr w124

Ok Thanks for the info Homerripper. i'll get kepiting1sg's set of front and back speakers then. just need a basic set.

Kepiting1sg i'll take your set. can we meet on Fri or Sat? or can pm me your number n i'll contact you. Thanks alot.

Guest kepiting1sg

Ok Thanks for the info Homerripper. i'll get kepiting1sg's set of front and back speakers then. just need a basic set.

Kepiting1sg i'll take your set. can we meet on Fri or Sat? or can pm me your number n i'll contact you. Thanks alot.

ugotmail.gifugotmail.gifugotmail.gif