• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

30th Sept kallang meetup

Guest angela

Hey brother & sister

This coming meetup at Kallang sure very interesting as the Beemer & Vagsg will be there too, this 2 group can easily chok up 100 cars.

I hope all member of Merc owner can show some support by coming down for the meetup la kopi session.

The Vagsg will there to give away their crew shirt too. hahaha what a coincidence

cannot lau kui la.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm won't be in Singapore for the next 3-6 months :( i'm based overseas now, hope when i come back my member status still valid, you guys don't forget me! ;D

Best regards and take care!

Jevonnifer

Hey guys, I'm won't be in Singapore for the next 3-6 months Sad i'm based overseas now, hope when i come back my member status still valid, you guys don't forget me! Grin

Best regards and take care!

Jevonnifer

Wah lau eh was wondering where on earth were you man! Hope to see you upon your return. Are you in Oktoberfestland now ?

I'll definitely go for the meetup, sounds like fun! I don't know anyone there though, would I be out of place?

Nonsense we have resident jesters on hand to keep you entertained and make you feel at home. 8)

I'll definitely go for the meetup, sounds like fun! I don't know anyone there though, would I be out of place?

I also dunno anyone there..... but some of the guys here knows my boss.

So i think maybe they seen me b4..... :P

Ok, will try to come, but cannot confirm, as I'm working this weekend.

Hey brother & sister

This coming meetup at Kallang sure very interesting as the Beemer & Vagsg will be there too, this 2 group can easily chok up 100 cars.

I hope all member of Merc owner can show some support by coming down for the meetup la kopi session.

The Vagsg will there to give away their crew shirt too. hahaha what a coincidence

cannot lau kui la.

just drive into kallang mac and park beside any merc, all member will come to shake hand with you.

"Join SGMerc & You Will Never Out Of Place" Our new slogan

I park my japanese car beside any Merc, will come shake my hand?? ;D ;D

Hi Guys,

It was really a pleasure meeting up with you people. Should have joined you guys earlier. But then again, better late than never. Will keep in touch so that can 'up-grade' my 'power' for my ride ;D ;).

& thank you for the really cool car decals. Really appreciated it.

Cheers

Simon

See u guys later 2day............

U cumming arh??? Good! Looking forward to meet U! ;D

I was there but didn't get to see u guys....... :(

Was wif the BMW group.......... I oni did saw the guys from VW...

And a group of motocycles........

Guest kepiting1sg

Ya lol! Either U dun see about 20 Mercs there or U dun wanna mix with us... :( :( :(

Guest pinkie

me_milk ]

See u guys later 2day............

U cumming arh??? Good! Looking forward to meet U! wrote:

I tink all the while u were hanging ard with da SGR woh. Or did i mistaken u for one of the SGR ladies with silky long hair? kekek :P