• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W203 'Bon Voyage' Photoshoot

Guest bbwannabe

Guest bbwannabe

IMG_5125111.jpg

I took some 'bon voyage' photos of my beloved W203 so I thought I share these photos with you all. Its very likely that I will sell the car now. After spending some time with this ride, I must say the design of the car is certainly one of a kind. =D

I hope I have captured the best of the W203. (Done with a PNS haha...) There are some more (boring) shots at the end of the post at the link.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE! never invite me along... my W203 also wanna take pigture with your W203 leh...

swee swee pom pee pee

omg please go show alvin 6888 your ride... he has the exact same one as yours down to colour combi! sure kena hooked to the TV sia...

Guest bbwannabe

haha... then keep the picture as your wallpaper lah!

i think the final batch of w203 came in only obsidian black, diamond sliver (i don't see how diamond is sliverish), and maroon.

chances are, they will be the same combi.

Guest evomerc

Hi bbwanabe, your car looks very nice. What is the year of your car? and what is the interior color ? I am looking out for a good car like that. Care to provide more info ?

I took some 'bon voyage' photos of my beloved W203 so I thought I share these photos with you all. Its very likely that I will sell the car now. After spending some time with this ride, I must say the design of the car is certainly one of a kind. =D

Untitled_13.jpg

I hope I have captured the best of the W203. (Done with a PNS haha...) There are some more (boring) shots at the end of the post at the link.

Link

N.B: This links to the ad for my car! If you think this is a shameless plug to promote the sale of my car please do not visit the link!

• 1 month later...

bbwannabe wrote:

hey mod, could delete the quote from above? just sold the car, not nice to show the plate number!

Yo Bro Bill, you found your E200 already?? did you de-Mod your TV.....blah blah and etc.

Guest bbwannabe

haha... i did. but i will be keeping it for my e200. it is compatible with MOST (as in no CAN) mercs MY2005+.

neh, no luck yet. hard to find one good one with black interior.

bbwannabe wrote:

haha... i did. but i will be keeping it for my e200. it is compatible with MOST (as in no CAN) mercs MY2005+.

neh, no luck yet. hard to find one good one with black interior.

Good luck mate. Hope you find what you're looking for. I'm sure there will be lots in the market after CNY. :becky:

Guest bbwannabe

g8crasher wrote:

Good luck mate. Hope you find what you're looking for. I'm sure there will be lots in the market after CNY. :becky:

haha... why after CNY? i thought the number will be less? since it is all snatched up for cny use?

bbwannabe wrote:

haha... why after CNY? i thought the number will be less? since it is all snatched up for cny use?

The reverse logic is post CNY mkt better for selling so CNY hold on first then post CNY take W212 delivery. :Cry:

Guest bbwannabe

haha really! i would want to sell before cny since there are demand for it. anyway, can wait i guess. 1 month of car-lessness should be fine. i save up to $1000 a month (worth of depreciation fuel etc) in any case!

bbwannabe wrote:

haha really! i would want to sell before cny since there are demand for it. anyway, can wait i guess. 1 month of car-lessness should be fine. i save up to $1000 a month (worth of depreciation fuel etc) in any case!

Try Audi for a change no ? :P