• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Japanese Bodykit for Mercedes C-Class W204?

Guest morganoh

Guest morganoh

I just order the C-Class W204, and was wondering apart from Fabulous, is there any other Japanese Company that manufacture body kits for the Mercedes.

I'm a fan of a book call HyerRev. and this book are sold in different models of cars.

Example Mazda Rx8, it will show all bodykits and parts manufacture for the Rx8.

Is there one for W204, cos I cant find it in the bookshops.

Can any one advice me on where to get such a book , or which jap website has parts for the mercedes W204?

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hyper Rev books won't be released that soon for the W204. Maybe in a couple of months time when more manufacturers release their kits for the W204 and more information can be compiled then you should see the release. ;)

• 1 month later...