• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

*%**##%.....Always Receive This..

Guest mr X

Just Be Wary .............

FROM THE DESK OF : MR SOKI ANITA,

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B)

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Soki Anita, the Manager in charge of auditing and accounting section of African Development Bank (A.D.B),Ouagadougou Burkina faso West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank , my department came across a very hugesum of money belonging to a person who died on July 2003 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank with out any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this developement.

The said amount was TWENTY TWO MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.($22.3m)Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put the claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,get the required approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business pportunity.

Infact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civiassist(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foriegn account and wouldeventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer becuase i work it may be after due verification and assist by the correspondent branch of the bank where the money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.On smooth conclusion of this transaction,you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me.

Please;you have been adviced to keep top secret as i am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you,I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or any country you advice us to invest.

All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when i hear from you,

Yours faithfully.

Mr Soki Anita

N/B

TREAT VERY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT RESPONSE

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe .. I will reply ...

"Dear Mr Anita,

Your plan sounds wonderful and I will partake willingly.

Please send me USD$5,000 to open an international account here and I will send you know the account details asap.

40% is fine with me. By the way, please buy the Channel No8 parfume on your flight here. It would be a nice surprise for my wife.

Kind regards, Mr Sibei KumLan"

"Dear Mr Anita,

Please send me USD$5,000 to open an international account here and I will send you know the account details asap.

40% is fine with me. By the way, please buy the Channel No8 parfume on your flight here. It would be a nice surprise for my wife.

:banghead: :banghead: ;D ;D ;D

"Dear Mr Anita,

:bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin:

I actually wrote to the person (just for fun) and this is what i received from him/them..

Official Details of this Transactions.

Dear Partner,

Thanks for your urgent response towards my proposal sent to you,I have gone through your mail asking for more details concerning this transaction and I wish to bring to your understanding that if you are willing and serious over this transaction,we would both will make sucess at the end of the day ok?

May I introduce myself formally to you as MR.SOKI ANITA I'm an employee of ADB. This is a regional body that controls award of contracts for the development of countries in the West African Sub-region in which I'm one among the top directors. By this simple explanation, I believed to have introduced my personality. I'm 52yrs by age, I live with my family here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

However,I am contacting you for this transaction so that you can handle this transaction with me by providing foreign account in which the funds would be deposited including financiall aspect of it as I am unable to take care of expenses alone.

I am working here with the bank as a senior officer in the office and I have all vital informations concerning the sucess of this transaction but only asking for your understanding towards this transaction as regards this transaction which I contacted you for.I will advise you to feel free and follow up my advice and instructions for the sucess of this transaction so that all would be well in this transaction.I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance.

I also served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement and I deem it neccessary to utilise this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the dormant account said in conjuction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my family after my retirement,through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in this transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number 2526467-1230 with the following reasons:

(a)Before the death of our deceased customer,his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidenciality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the verious governments in West Africa.

(b)Oweing to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank,it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heir of the fund.

©And for the above reasons,the managements of the bank authorised me officialy as the Director,AUDIT AND ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer.Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorisation bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.

Moreso,the only informations that will be required from you by the bank is your banking datas that will be included in the official application which I am going to send to you as soon as I hear from you again.May I use this opportunity to tell you all the details information concerning our deceased customer. Bellow is the details information concerning the deceased person.

The deceased account holder with our bank was Dr. ANDREW KIM .He held account number 2526467-1230 with our bank. He died in the year 2003 in a Plane crash and Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the Foreign Remmittance Manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully, and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account. Since I am here, I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences.

I hope that I will be save in your hand?And how save is this fund in your account when transfered? I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement. I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation.

Please go through this mail with carefullness and let me know of your ability in handling this transfer and send to me all the followings :

1.YOUR FULL NAMES /

2.YOUR MOBILE NUMBER /

3.YOUR COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY /

4.YOUR OCCUPATIONS/

5.YOUR AGE /

We need to expedite actions because we are about conducting our revision of files in my bank and if there is no claim for this fund, other people may discover the fund during our audit.

Thanks

Soki Anita

Dear ,

Would you please call me on +226 76 37 83 87 for more Discussion.Infact,kindly send to me the scanned Copy of your Identity Card for more assurance that you are real for this MutiMillion Dollars.

Thanks

Just came in my mailbox...

FROM THE DESK OF MRS JOSEPHINE MARTINS

101 Wigmore Street,

London W1U 1QU

United Kingdom

From the Overseas Subscribers Agents(OSA), in assistance with the International Lottery Board of Commissions, We happily announce to you that you have won award of $370,000 at the London Payment Center!!!

TICKET NUMBER: 23-04-31-77-GH

SERIAL NUMBERS: 266-194-19

Your e-mail address above attached to ticket number: 23-04-31-77-GH drew the lucky numbers: 65 32 09 12 00 36 43, which subsequently won you the lottery in Category 2D. Therefore you must contact the Claiming Agent Manager,

MR. JIM PARSON

TEL: +447024056974

Email: [email protected] '>http://us.mc1121.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]>

He will need to confirm everything we have on file to ensure that, there will be no set backs upon the release of these funds to you. I want you to know that verification and confirmation of all of your payment documents have been sent to our affiliate company, (The International Lottery Board of Commissions) from our processing office. Also note that your winnings information will be verify by our processing-coordinators who has been evaluated by our legal department. This will leave you the true beneficiary of the won award under the (OSA), and zoned under the London Tax Revenue office.

Due to a mix up of some email addresses, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been fully processed , as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted abuse of this program by participants.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program and thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program!!! Note: Do not reply to this email! Contact your claiming agent above.

Sincerely,

MRS JOSEPHINE MARTINS

Correspondent Agent

Overseas Subscribers Agents(OSA).

NOTE: PLEASE KEEP THIS NOTICE IN YOUR PERSONAL FILES, FOR FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.

these things are so common these days, and if people still fall for this, they must have never heard of something called news...

I should send one of these things to Ris Low, she'd definitely fall for it.

Got my reply back from them...... Am going to tease them again see what they come up with,,

DEAR FRIEND,

THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE WITH THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL WELL UNDERSTOOD..DEAR FRIEND,PLEASE I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL I CONTACTED YOU TO DO IS TO ASSIST ME AND PULL THIS FUND OUT OF THE BANK CUSTODY.THIS IS BECAUSE THE BANK HAS STARTED DISCUSSING ON HOW TO HAVE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FUND AND TRANSFERED IT INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE BANK ACCOUNT SINCE NOBODY APPLY FOR THE CLAIM EVER SINCE THE DEATH OF THE DECEASSED CUSTOMER.

SO,IT WAS UPON THIS REGARD THAT I CONTACTED YOU TO APPLY TO THE BANK AS A NEXT OF KIN SO THAT THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THIS FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.ALL YOU WILL DO IS TO APPLY TO THE BANK WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THIS FUND.ALSO BE FREE WITH ME ON THIS TRANSACTION,IT IS ON A SMOOTH GROUND AND 100% RISK FREE.I SPENT MY TIME AND MONEY TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS SUCCESS AND HITCH FREE RISK,I ASSURE YOU THAT ONCE YOU WILL FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIVES,THIS MONEY IS ALREADY OURS INSHA ALLAH.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL BE SINCERE TO ME IF THE BANK TRANSFER THIS FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS I ASKED YOU ON MY PREVIOUS EMAIL.PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME WITH THOSE INFORMATIONS I DEMANDED ON MY PREVIOUS EMAIL TO ENABLE ME SEND TO YOU THE TEXT OF APPLICATION WITH THE BANKS CONTACTS FOR YOU TO APPLY TO THE BANK.WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

REGARDS,

SOKI ANITA

Just received another e-mail.. Demanded me to give more of my personal information..... Bulls to them....... Am gonna see what their next move...

Dear ****** ,

i have informed you that this transaction is highly official in the sense that u will realise that this fund is still under the custody of the bank and i can on my own accord be able to withdraw out from this fund officially except if being transfered regarding to the banking rules and regulation on inherittance fund transfer which the principles is laid down to be followed,

so if you are asking me to send you money first to open an account. first before u can help me, please i have to tell you my dear that such demand is not possible, so if really u are willing to help, just go ahed and fill the application form which i had already given to you for startment, if u are not willing to assist then u tell me precisely so that i can use this opportunity to look for another person,

please i need ur urgent response on this issue either posetively or negatively. i am not here for child's play, i am here for business and needed serious someone not jokers, so if u are interested just follow my candid advice immediately.

regards

Soki Anita

Just received another one... This time attached with a Death Certificate...

Dear Partner,

I am really worried and Surprised that having given you the APPLICATION LETTER in my Last mail which you are expected to Fill and send Back to me so that i will provide you with the Contact Details of the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK for Further Banking Procedures,yet i have not heard from you up till now.

Are you serious in this Deal at all?If not,kindly notify me so that i can look for another New and Reliable Business Partner that can finance and Support me Morally in this Deal.

Anyway,for your Information the attached is the DEATH CERTIFICATE of the Deceased as a Proof for you that you should erase all element of Doubt in this Deal.

Therefore,as soon as you receive this mail,kindly Fill the Letter of Claims and get back to me immediately.

Thanks,

Soki Anita

7HZw9.jpg