• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SgMerc Club T-shirt

Guest Cklasse

Always start from the homepage and see the left column for latest news.

It is stated 30 Dec for this month meetup. ;)

Hi Bro Cklass, do you still have the club T shirt in XL, and also the decal? yet to get those for myself,if yes,i will get it from you this coming meeting. Thanks

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone pls help. Need to know the brand of our club T shirt,those who have it,can you help to check and see the tag, what brand is that,i am trying to get some BIG sizes for myself and our members like willy ect...Thanks in advance

It seem like not much ppl have the Club T shirt, Sad >:( no reply

Guest Cklasse

This 1st batch of T-shirts are branded Mercedes-Benz. It has the star label inside and is commissioned by Daimler for their golf event. We asked C&C for sponsorship and got them free (50 pieces only), including those decals that you guys have on your car (don't seem to see one on Jeff's car leh and I forgot to pass some just now)....

I am afraid those who don't have will have to lose weight to wear the M size or wait for our next run of new T-shirt.

Ok, that's mean we had no choice but to wait till next round of club T shirt then.Hopefully someone can arrange it soon. Thanks Bro and sorry about the trouble. :-[

Guest Cklasse

Ok, that's mean we had no choice but to wait till next round of club T shirt then.Hopefully someone can arrange it soon. Thanks Bro and sorry about the trouble. :-[

There is choice number 2; lose weight ;D

Guest angela

lose weight is the best mod for your ride.

5kg lost is 5 hp gain.

20kg lost is 20 hp gain

think about it, it is free mod.

so by right i need to loose abt 70+ to be within ideal range.. that means my w203 c180 only got 143 - 70 = 73bhp now? which is lesser than a toyota corolla.. oh no! ;)

Guest angela

Willy you are not wrong, think about it why race car they strip their car. It does make a lot of difference.

so crash liao they no protection, no need to face dishonour. lol... jkjk.. yes i do noe that lighter cars have better handling, faster acc, better braking and all that. hence carbon fiber...

so it means if I race with willy, I will be faster since we have the same car. ;D

is that a challenge? ;)

haha.. just kidding...

bro cklasse not coming with us for b road drive?

Ya, follow your diet for 3 days than eat lots of BAK KUT TEH on Sun, back to normal again, let me think think first ;D or maybe .., i prefer to let my car lost 20bhp. BAK KUT TEH :-*

Guest angela

Willy, lets start our friuts diet this thursday see can our car go faster on sat anot ;D

i start wed. maybe got hope on sunday. LOL!

1-2bhp faster good enuff for me.

Guest angela

not only Fruits la, must go for Fruits & Vegs!!

Take This,

Green Apple & Carrot Juice!! and Miso Soup!!

hehehe try take this for 3 meals!! , sure slim down!! still got strength!!

I tried it for 1 month, and off goes 13KG!!

kel, serious? u didnt eat other things also rite? just this only? and did u exercise while doing it?