• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) - COMEX 2009

Guest angela

comex-logo-c.jpg

A RECORD-BREAKING AND THE MOST COMPLETE SHOWCASE OF THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES, EXCLUSIVE COMEX OFFERS AND GREAT BARGAINS

EVER STAGED IN SINGAPORE!

comex-press01.jpg

**please note i dun represent comex or any of their partners nor am i participating in this event.

anybody going? willy wanna hoot gps, phd and thinking about photo printer...

thu 10 sept

1)

2)

3)

fri 11 sept

1) willy - if i can get leave

2)

3)

sat 12 sept

1) willy (will be ard there at 9am+ having breakfast + coffee) [if i dun get to go on friday]

2)

3)

sun 13 sept

1)

2)

3)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thu 10 sept

1) g8crasher

2)

3)

fri 11 sept

2) charmaine

3) charmaine cousin

4) domenech

sat 12 sept

1) willy (will be ard there at 9am+ having breakfast + coffee) [if i dun get to go on friday]

2) charmaine

3) charmaine cousin

4) domenech

sun 13 sept

1)

2)

3)

Guest jameslhm

thu 10 sept

1) g8crasher

2)

3)

fri 11 sept

2) charmaine

3) charmaine cousin

4) domenech

sat 12 sept

2) charmaine

3) charmaine cousin

4) domenech

5)jameslhm (Willy pls message mi if u goin on sat)

sun 13 sept

1)

2)

3)

Hi Willy, if u do get in, can check out any interesting offers for HD LCD TV, pref 42" and above ?

Thanks ! ;D

Samsung Booth

Samsung 46" LA46dittoditto @ $1799

NaviCom Tech Booth Garmin Level 6 Booth 6108

Garmin nuvi 1460 (5" screen pay with UOB card get a/c charger, friction mount and carrying case) $529

Garmin nuvi 765 $529 (pay with UOB card, get a/c charger n friction mount)

Garmin 255EW $349

Garmin 205W $279

Garmin 205 $199

Guest pongster

aye thanks leon! sorry couldnt make it down, needed the rest.

which gps did ya get? anybody here reccommends holux?

Garmin loading time is slow & their sales acknowledge that too...

as for GPS - there are differences in the speed and sensitivity of the various models as well - you need to do some online research and get those with faster chipsets and better maps etc. play around with the menus and see which set suits you better....last but not least, make sure you get a sexy sultry voice that guides you every step of the way to your intended destination.... :rockon: try shinco :afro:

Guest pongster

Samsung Booth

Hmmm ... any model nbr for me to check the specs ? Thanks :bboyspin:

Dude go google for the spec.... my friends recommend last day (after 730pm) at commex where prices will be slash! :death:

aye thanks leon! sorry couldnt make it down, needed the rest.

which gps did ya get? anybody here reccommends holux?

Garmin loading time is slow & their sales acknowledge that too...

as for GPS - there are differences in the speed and sensitivity of the various models as well - you need to do some online research and get those with faster chipsets and better maps etc. play around with the menus and see which set suits you better....last but not least, make sure you get a sexy sultry voice that guides you every step of the way to your intended destination.... :rockon: try shinco :afro:

True but also do consider that Garmin has the best & most updated map support in this region of the world. Many enthusiasts write maps based on the Garmin platform. The hardware is only as good as the software support. :thumbsup:

Samsung Booth

Dude go google for the spec.... my friends recommend last day (after 730pm) at commex where prices will be slash! :death:

this is very true...my 42" LCD TV buy at last hour they slash the price down to $1k when buy at march IT show

Guest kepiting1sg

Samsung Booth

Hi Raskie, if U wanna buy a GPSr, my humble recommendation will be the Garmin Nuvi 765 from Navicom $529 or PI Eastgear for $499. U dun like it, U can sell it to Unker karung gumi for scrap.....hehehe!

U & buy it - U will not regret if U need one!

i bought a holux 62 and a vaio (; good prices! (except for the holux they put 295 for only 10 sets daily den i chiong down the first day but den i today go again they say all sets selling for 295...

popped in with kiddos this afternoon....

wife got a dell lappy with lots of std freebies. didnt manage to scout around with two little "F16" zooming around so after paying, saw next booth selling same model at $100 less! :o

like wat Unker would do :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Guest kepiting1sg

i bought a holux 62 and a vaio (; good prices! (except for the holux they put 295 for only 10 sets daily den i chiong down the first day but den i today go again they say all sets selling for 295...

This year COMEX - Unker spent the least....hehehehe!

$15.50 for 4GB Kingston Micro SDHC for my son NDS Lite R4 Card

$29.00 - Norton Anti Virus Renewal used in conjunction with my old Norton System Work 2006.

Wanted to buy the GAIN cITY - Special Offer Sony S360 B Ray going at $299 and option to go Sony Gallerie buy 10 pcs. of Sony B Ray Discs at $10.

My wife asked me do we watch?.....No! So did not buy!....hehehe!

Nikon Stand - Offer with specials.....KNN! All Models have but no D700 :twinmfinger:

Then went to Suntex Nike - by B.I.R.D 25% storewide discount for Bird Day Mth but up to a max of $500 in value nia.

Guest kepiting1sg

popped in with kiddos this afternoon....

wife got a dell lappy with lots of std freebies. didnt manage to scout around with two little "F16" zooming around so after paying, saw next booth selling same model at $100 less! :o

like wat Unker would do :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pat!

Then tmr go take Q number & join Unker @ IMH.....muhahahaha!