• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Facelift SLK?

Guest Andlee

Hi All,

I am thinking of booking a new SLK280...but I am afraid that the facelift SLK is just round the corner. Any advise, should I wait for the facelife model? I am afraid the price for the current model will plunge as soon as the new model is launched...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks..I am actually planning to do that...sigh...why must there be a facelift...although I believe there is not much difference in terms of outlook...but I believe it will cause the prices of the current model to drop too significantly...thanks anyway...

btw..anyone knows where to get aftermarket bodykits for the SLK?

Hi,

Thanks..I am actually planning to do that...sigh...why must there be a facelift...although I believe there is not much difference in terms of outlook...but I believe it will cause the prices of the current model to drop too significantly...thanks anyway...

btw..anyone knows where to get aftermarket bodykits for the SLK?

Hi, Welcome on board.

for the aftermarket bodykits, it depends on what themes you are into?

hey SLK groupies where are you??

• 1 month later...
Guest kopimonster

VenomMerc ]

don' wrote:

heard from the sales person that usually Merc facelift only have minor exterior changes.

used to lust over the SLK sometime back...in my opinion, i think the current SLK is nice enuf and dun need any facelift at all....as compared to say...the CLK which looks a little dated.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw all the facelift pics...the only significant changes is perhaps the increase in HP for the SLK200 and SLK350...no change in engine for the SLK280...having said that...still having a headache...get now or wait for the facelift...personally, except for the engine upgrades,,I think the current model looks more agressive...as the nose is flatter than the facelift model...

Guest kopimonster

Saw all the facelift pics...the only significant changes is perhaps the increase in HP for the SLK200 and SLK350...no change in engine for the SLK280...having said that...still having a headache...get now or wait for the facelift...personally, except for the engine upgrades,,I think the current model looks more agressive...as the nose is flatter than the facelift model...

but a nice headache to have indeed... :)

you might wan to check with ur agent and see if there are further discounts or goodies for the outgoing model that might make your decision easier ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skipper

I just checked with my SE from C&C. All the pre-facelift SLKs are sold. They are not taking anymore orders till the facelift comes out. Looks like Andlee has no choice but to get the facelift.