• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Latest COE & Property Market Talk

Guest 9339

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm.. should be trending down.... drop drop drop..

Look at the housing market - skyrocketing ? Banks are having difficulty matching valuation to selling price. Alot are bought on deferred payment scheme. Tread carefully.

Guest Cklasse

Look at the housing market - skyrocketing ? Banks are having difficulty matching valuation to selling price. Alot are bought on deferred payment scheme. Tread carefully.

Yep, you are right. I will stay with my radio control boat and helicopter for now.

Ya , sky high at housing market now......Crazzzzzzy sillyporean

Centro @AMK asking for $1200 psf, after discount still above $1000psf for a 99 yrs condo surrouded by HDB :banghead:

Centro @AMK asking for $1200 psf, after discount still above $1000psf for a 99 yrs condo surrouded by HDB :banghead:

HOLY CRAP $1200 PSF for AMK ?!?!?!

Guest projectsg

I'm observing the COE prices too, waiting for it to drop further. Expect September will be much lower. But 7th month, dont know whether it is a good time to get a car or not :-\

I'm observing the COE prices too, waiting for it to drop further. Expect September will be much lower. But 7th month, dont know whether it is a good time to get a car or not :-\

I believe anytime is a good time as long as you're comfortable with the depreciation. :thumbsup:

No worries....you buy during 7th month, i drive till it is over than return you......

Guest projectsg

No worries....you buy during 7th month, i drive till it is over than return you......

Help me run-in the car ah? hehehe.

Chery QQ, ai mai? :devil2:

HOLY CRAP $1200 PSF for AMK ?!?!?!

stay tune for new info coming up soon..... :devil2:

a little teaser, many out there are not even blinking at $1.2k psf for a similar one....

Help me run-in the car ah? hehehe.

Chery QQ, ai mai? :devil2:

Wont mind as long is free.....