• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C200 (W204) Mods that won't invalidate the C&C Warranty?

Guest kmg4evr

Guest kmg4evr

My first post. Expecting delivery of my C200 from C&C in 2 weeks. Wondering for all those who have the same model, what mods (COSMETIC, PERFORMANCE, UPGRADE) are possible for an AD car which will not invalidate my warranty with C&C?

Interested to find out what others have done as well.

Lastly, glad I found this forum where there seems to be a wealth of information from like minded folks. Just need to get used to the singlish. Need a translator every now and then.

Cheers. :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosmetic stuff, Rims + Grill + Spoilers + Lips + Badges + Bumpers (unless its a C63 conversion which requires extension from chasis + changing fenders). Interior wise I think if change gear knob + pedals also shall not be a problem. All other else, I think can be touchy.

Guest kmg4evr

Thanks LeeCH. Not much in the performance department then.

Also want to check with the members here whether anybody has the AMG 17 inch rims (6 dual spoke) fitted. I got this set thrown in with the car but unsure if it is ok without lowering the ride. These rims typically come with the whole AMG kit with a corresponding 15mm lowering of the ride height.

Guest kmg4evr

Guys (and Gals), realized I did not do a proper introduction of my ride. I am new to the forum and have been reading most of the past posts on the W204 for the better part of today. :)

My ride which I am expecting to be delivered in 2 weeks (latest end Aug) is as follows:

C200 from CnC

Obsidian Black / Black-Beige interior / Black roof lining

Extras thrown in by CnC:

- Solar Film

- Reverse Camera and Color Monitor (mounted near the right side of the rearview mirror)

- 17 inch AMG Rims (6 dual spoke) - exact one from the AMG Package

- Rear boot Spoiler

- 3M Floormats (tried negotiating for the AMG ones but SE wont budge ;-) )

Total Price SGD 56,888. Price quite high but got tired of negotiating further. ;-)

Thanks again for all the feedback and input from y'all.

Guest bbwannabe

Total Price SGD 56,888. Price quite high but got tired of negotiating further. ;-)

Good price! I buy from you 60K okay? You still earn! Haha...

Jokes aside, enjoy your ride!

Guest ehwwong

Guys (and Gals), realized I did not do a proper introduction of my ride. I am new to the forum and have been reading most of the past posts on the W204 for the better part of today. :)

My ride which I am expecting to be delivered in 2 weeks (latest end Aug) is as follows:

C200 from CnC

Obsidian Black / Black-Beige interior / Black roof lining

Extras thrown in by CnC:

- Solar Film

- Reverse Camera and Color Monitor (mounted near the right side of the rearview mirror)

- 17 inch AMG Rims (6 dual spoke) - exact one from the AMG Package

- Rear boot Spoiler

- 3M Floormats (tried negotiating for the AMG ones but SE wont budge ;-) )

Thanks again for all the feedback and input from y'all.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Do remember to join us at our GTG and if possible our drives up to NSHW. :)

LeeCH hit the nail, cosmetic's are OK for C&C cars..

another ABC (all black car) member!

cheers!

Guest kmg4evr

bbwannabe ]

Total Price SGD 56,888. Price quite high but got tired of negotiating further. wrote:

Good price! I buy from you 60K okay? You still earn! Haha...

Jokes aside, enjoy your ride!

Haha... Forgot the "1" before the 56. :-) I also wish it was that cheap. ;-)

Looking forward to meeting up with the folks here. Very knowledgeable and helpful bunch.

Guest ehwwong

Hi welcome......if you need something to start meet up with Ah wong he will brain wash you without voiding the warranty :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

allo... are you sure its only me? muahaha!

Guest blackmercs

Welcum,

For warranty issue on mods, is best to check with CnC, make sure in writing. I m quite sure, anything that you mod or change is not from CnC will void warranty. As advise by one of the SE previously, hmm talking abt him. Anyone knows what happens to him? Hardly see him post nowadays.

If you were ask me, just mod it!!!! The warranties thingy doesnt bother me at all. My next car probably will be getting from PI instead!!!

Guest east539

Welcum,

For warranty issue on mods, is best to check with CnC, make sure in writing. I m quite sure, anything that you mod or change is not from CnC will void warranty. As advise by one of the SE previously, hmm talking abt him. Anyone knows what happens to him? Hardly see him post nowadays.

If you were ask me, just mod it!!!! The warranties thingy doesnt bother me at all. My next car probably will be getting from PI instead!!!

you mean tummybear ah?? yar, he like mia liao leh.

Guest kepiting1sg

he resign from C&C liao.. got official letter from C&C informing that he left them.

hE IS nOW mAYoR OF mT. fABeR cITy aS iN hIS fAcEBooK....muahahahahah!

Go to his facebook and add on to his population....hehehehe! :evlaugh:

Guest blackmercs

he resign from C&C liao.. got official letter from C&C informing that he left them.

hE IS nOW mAYoR OF mT. fABeR cITy aS iN hIS fAcEBooK....muahahahahah!

Go to his facebook and add on to his population....hehehehe! :evlaugh:

Wow unker, u got facebook, steady man. I have a face but no book!!!! too bad...........

Guest xtrocious

welcome, kmg4evr. compared to me you got a damn good deal. i paid the same price two years ago and got nothing thrown in :censored:

I wished I have gotten his SE...

I only got the solar film thrown - although I did get a pretty good price on my trade-in car

How much is all the "freebies" that he got worth? :death:

Guest xtrocious

they usually have $5000 to use as trading..

either it goes to the car that you are trading in, or so call "freebies" loh

Hmm...in that case, I may have gotten a better deal as my "discount" was much more than that :tazzie:

Guest kmg4evr

On Paper, the freebies amount to over 9k (the AMG rims alone has a list price of over 6k! and the Rearview Camera/Monitor 1.8k).

I didn't have a car to trade in so no further discounts there. They will usually overtrade up to 8k and I told them I should get this even if I don't have a car to trade in. :) I think possible to get more if I was more pushy. Decided to issue the check as I was tired and it was late already (8pm).

Anyway, on my question again on the 17 inch AMG rims (six dual spoke), anybody have them fitted with the car not lowered by 15mm as per AMG kit spec? I am not sure they will lower the suspension as I just got the rims included. Will there be any detrimental effect to performance, stability or safety if the shocks are not lowered as per AMG design? Thanks again for the insight.

Cheers. :-)

welcome, kmg4evr. compared to me you got a damn good deal. i paid the same price two years ago and got nothing thrown in :censored:

I wished I have gotten his SE...

I only got the solar film thrown - although I did get a pretty good price on my trade-in car

How much is all the "freebies" that he got worth? :death: