• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Danish Tuner on 15th August 2009

Guest elmariachi

Guest elmariachi

Hey Guys, :welcome:

I am from the BMW.sg forums. I have recently met up with this guy in Amsterdam and am quite impressed with his work and tuning. He specializes in tuning M cars, AMG cars and exotics. There are more details below. He is coming to Singapore on the 15th/16h of this month and I was wondering if any of you AMG mates are interested to tune your cars with him. He has the black edition software that he can load on the new C63 AMG to bump up the power to the ones you see the the SL63 AMG black edition series. He told me that the engine is all the same just that the C63 AMG is detuned and mainly by software.

I actually met him when I was in Amsterdam to find out more on what he does. According to him, he assists to write for BMW updates to all their ///M cars. He is also able to downgrade or upgrade your ECU/Gearbox for BMW cars if for some reason you are not happy with the latest software update from PML. He will start tuning from that version then. He has also done the 3 Bugatti Veyrons in Abu Dhabi, heaps of supercharged M3/M5/M6s and your favorite Italian Stallions.

I need your sincere and firm confirmation if you are interested. All tuning fees will be paid directly to him after your session. It can last anywhere from 2-3.5hrs depending on the complexity of the car.

Alternatively, you can email him [email protected] to check on the kind of tuning he provides and the other work he does before committing. You can PM me for more info or sms me at 97867469.

These were the results after the last session we had with him.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-singapore-motoring-life/31263-ecu-tune-danish-tuner-3.html?highlight=danish+tuner

Thanks Guys.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elmariachi

Its great for those with AMG cars or M cars. I gained 30 hp on a stock standard E92 M3. I am getting mine retuned again this round since I changed to high flow cats. Should make a little more power. Those with the AMG cars can make more because of the higher displacement and esp on the C63AMG where it has been detuned quite a fair bit.

I forgot to mention that his tuning will be structured as follows:

1. Road Tuning for about 2-3 hours to optimally tune the car according to our weather here and/or including remapping of throttle positioning sensor.

2. He will minimize the cars ability to overly adapt the timing... allowing some adaptation, but not a high degree

3. He will make provision for the ECU's comprehension of the lambda sensors such that it knows there are hi-flow cats, if any.