• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Who want a RAT in your car!!

RENNtech R.A.T plug and play ECU upgrade announced

7521531.jpg

RENNtech has created a new "plug and play" ECU upgrade module.

Dubbed the R.A.T (RENNtech Auto Tuner), the performance module connects directly to the ECU via the OBD II port. This effectively makes installation a simple one-step process by eliminating the need to remove (or bypass) the stock ECU.

8515451.jpg

The RAT comes preprogrammed with a variety of RENNtech software which is designed for the ME2.7.1 and ME2.8.1 ECUs used on the E55 AMG and 2006 or earlier, Mercedes V12 turbos. When the RAT is first connected to the OBD II port, it decides which software should be used for that particular vehicle.

6046332.jpg

Should an owner find the RENNtech performance a tad too aggressive for daily use, they can simply hit a switch on the RAT and revert back to a stock setup. Other unique features include an ECU backup (incase of an interruption during programming) and the availability of custom tuning software for owners willing to use 100-octane fuel.

5137247.jpg

9175226.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinky74

bro you power ah.... sure aim and enquire about it already...hahah anyway any new thing for your ride or still playing your new found baby? by the way bro your stay at the "RHU" area?

Guest ehwwong

bro you power ah.... sure aim and enquire about it already...hahah anyway any new thing for your ride or still playing your new found baby? by the way bro your stay at the "RHU" area?

of coz aim lah.. very few mod options available except for k box etc etc which i am still waiting for better stuffs..

bo liao lah.. maybe save $$$ for the rear BBK loh.. burned a big hole in my wallet liao.. need time to recover

no, i stay in the "RIS" area..

muaha

Guest kinky74

hahhaha no worries dude hole very fast recover leh......rear bbk to complet the complete look. Anyway your car already steady steady boon pee pee already.