• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic for New C-Classers to intro themselves

Guest Cerano

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Bro. Yours also White Color? 107A?

Yeap White as well. Same color.

Agree should organised a East meet-up.

Hi folks,

I am in the East and is white color too! Do I qualify? :D BTW, I hardly see any around my place (east).

Guest turismo

Hi folks,

I am in the East and is white color too! Do I qualify? :D BTW, I hardly see any around my place (east).

Since there is already a black meetup, we should organise a white meetup as well. Can get the Taxi uncle involved as well..... (just kidding)... :yumyum:

Guest Cerano

Hi

I am new here. Collected my ride (C180) on April 09. Just saw a merc on the road with this site address which leads me here.

welcome bro

join us for our monthly gathering at Kallang

look at the events section! cheers

Hi

I am new here. Collected my ride (C180) on April 09. Just saw a merc on the road with this site address which leads me here.

:welcome: to SGMerc Alan (nalA) , hope you enjoy your stay with us......

What model/Colour/Where did you saw the car, your eye very sharp leh. :thumbsup:

Hi folks,

Since there is already a black meetup, we should organise a white meetup as well. Can get the Taxi uncle involved as well..... (just kidding)... :yumyum:

There is this new sport hall at compassvale (i think so), many car club have night gtg there. The 7/11 there provide table/chair.

Guest darkavenger

Onz. Since this Sunday already have the monthly meetup. Why not we organise one sometime next weekend. Onz...?

can i join ?? hehe

let's have a black or white gathering. :1mfinger:

Guest darkavenger

Count me in if there's a mini gtg next week, can't make it for tomorrow's main gtg leh.....

alright! let's have a North East gathering!

lai lai! who's on the NE side?? Boon Keng, Potong Pasir, Serangoon, Hougang, Seng Kang, Punggol kakis?!

Guest kepiting1sg

Count me in if there's a mini gtg next week, can't make it for tomorrow's main gtg leh.....

lai lai! who's on the NE side?? Boon Keng, Potong Pasir, Serangoon, Hougang, Seng Kang, Punggol kakis?!

Late Fri nite Unker cums......& tell U guys more superman stolies......hehehehe!!!

Guest turismo

Kenna accident this afternoon :-[ Travelling on the middle lane in PIE dunno what happen to the car right lane, suddenly swerve and crashed onto my side. F$%K side mirror damage and long scratch marks from rear to front fender. Aiyah..... Really bad luck

Guest ehwwong

you forgot about pasir ris... :death:

Guest angela

ya, and what about yishun? oi! :D

Guest darkavenger

ok guys! meetup as follows:

date : 26 Jul 09

time : 4pm

:1mfinger: :1mfinger:

Guest cisconet

Kenna accident this afternoon :-[ Travelling on the middle lane in PIE dunno what happen to the car right lane, suddenly swerve and crashed onto my side. F$%K side mirror damage and long scratch marks from rear to front fender. Aiyah..... Really bad luck

Hi Turismo,

Sad to hear your accident. Hope everyone is fine, i think that is most important. I think the other driving is sleeping, how could he just swerve to your lane just like that. :(

Guest angela

ok guys! meetup as follows:

date : 26 Jul 09

time : 4pm

:1mfinger: :1mfinger:

black c class coupe... you are so dead................. MRuJrjYd21422133.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

What model/Colour/Where did you saw the car, your eye very sharp leh. :thumbsup:

Hi,

Pardon me. Took so long time to check here. :iconsalut:

I saw this black color merc. I think it is a CLK or SLK he is going rather fast but with a big car sticker behind stating this website address. Cannot recall when, it quite sometime back along ECP heading towards Changi.

Guest ehwwong

Hi

Hi,

I saw this black color merc. I think it is a CLK or SLK he is going rather fast but with a big car sticker behind stating this website address. Cannot recall when, it quite sometime back along ECP heading towards Changi.

hi there!

should be a w204 c class as not many slk's stick the sgmerc sticker and i don't recall we have any CLK owners here.

Guest angela

Hi

Hi,

hi there!

should be a w204 c class as not many slk's stick the sgmerc sticker and i don't recall we have any CLK owners here.

ah wong u make some ppl very sad liao... got slk with sgmerc sticker, our 2nd anniversary at marina got many with stickers on the slk. also.... there at least 2 clk members here... the white one that got quad exhaust driven by a lady and a black one driven by protoss...

and the most prominent sticker i've seen is the one on a black b class... all can be found in the photos of our 2anniversary... ;)