• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

26 July Monthly Gathering

Guest Cerano

Guest kepiting1sg

ok, Guys

We Shall still stick to Carpark F, its quite a big carpark, maybe just park slightly further from the Shopping mall la.

unless they closed down Carpark F for some reasons, then we shall change location to Mac/Kfc carpark (carpark H)

if there is a change from F to H, will mass sms! those members numbers, i dun have, my number is 94598103.. ( its almost an sgmerc contact number :censored: )

Kel,

Bimmer GTG also moving away from carpark F this Sunday

***************************************************************************************************

Meetup Location Venue Change

Hi there,

We apologize for sending out an earlier email this week with regards to our meetup location at our usual spot in Kallang.

We have received feedback that Liverpool will be playing at the National Stadium on the same evening, hence vehicular movement will be restricted and likely very congested. With the unpredictability of this month's weather forecast, we have decided to change it to a sheltered location instead.

To find out more about this venue change, please access the link below to read about the new Meetup Venue change.

****************************************************************************************************

Car Park F will be very congested.

Don't under estimate the Liverpool fans!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kompressor

ya, i am pretty sure it is going to be very pack as thats the only place for makan before show start.

i suggest we should move out from there for this meetup. what say you guys?

SGMERC July Monthly Meetup Details

Event : SGMERC July 2009 Meet Up

New Venue : Market Street Carpark Level 7 - Please note the $3 per entry charge

Date : 26th July

Time : 430pm onwards

MarketStreetCarpark.gif