• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Very angry today...

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

wow piang, super pissed off today.. i was driving around tonight looking for good place to eat and traveling along ECP

1) 1 x WRX poke my backside and speed away.......... :2guns:

2) 1 x Honda EK4 poke my backside and blow beside me and speed away....... :swduel:

3) 1 x MX5 also did the above... :twinmfinger: :twinmfinger:

The above all happen along ECP while i am minding my own business driving my own pace..

What's wrong with this people? Want to race, go sepang and race lah... rice boys!!

Do you guys have this problem??

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkavenger

wow piang, super pissed off today.. i was driving around tonight looking for good place to eat and traveling along ECP

2) 1 x Honda EK4 poke my backside and blow beside me and speed away....... :swduel:

The above all happen along ECP while i am minding my own business driving my own pace..

What's wrong with this people? Want to race, go sepang and race lah... rice boys!!

eh... NO. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest ACSLK

Hi Ah Wong,

cool down........probably Friday night (that's why)......this people kena poke by their bosses in the office already.....then now they are poking back at whoever / whatever they see on the road who looks like their boss.........(no choice you have got the big boss look) and moreover your C63 pipe???......

(probably their bosses also drive C Class......)

Anything settle at Sepang.......you are so right..........

cool down...............................

this is also to show that they see your ride up..........can run one (never judge a book by it's cover man)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest ehwwong

Well... I do this to other people who drive too slowly on the right lane. I hope you weren't on the right lane when this happened.

that depends on what you meant by driving slowly.. i was doing 100~110km...

i know the difference between road-hogging and trying to jio to run.

Guest ehwwong

this is also to show that they see your ride up..........can run one (never judge a book by it's cover man)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bo lah, my car cannot run.. no power

Guest blackmercs

Bru next time use yr super bright HID beam to the sky with this wording "TCC"!!! We will be there, no worries!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reminded me of the situation I had a couple of days ago with a kitted out MR-S on the PIE. Bugger was weaving in traffic, came sniffing my arse just past the Bedok Resv Exit (all this in the center lane BTW) which continued for awhile before he went to the extreme right lane and did the same to others.

Dog on heat.

Bitch.

Guest jimtonic

road rages are common theseday, but to knock on somebody car and run off, is a NO GUT manner, anyway its useless to talk abt Mannerism to such JAP car drivers. so need not bother abt this incident , if u still not able to get over it, report to police. tats what i did few times to those motorbiker who scratch car while travellin and crawling in a traffic jam.

Guest CBlack

ah wong, when u have quad exhaust, this is what u will encounter lah. they are checking u out whether your car the real thing or not. time to do performance mod liao. it is a daily affair for me. once they know u got the juice, most will back off but then hor, there are joker that just never give up :censored:

Guest kepiting1sg

thanks to all... probably i was a little groggy that night posting this thread.. muahahaha.. i am OK now..

cheers!!!

Chill Ah Wong!

Unker also got quads & CF diffuser & spoiler.

When kenna chio, just like U stock....let them pass lor even though they can be those small little Jap cars.

Getting caught by TP for doing this silly thing on Sillypore roads not worth it.

U can get your vengeance when U chiong B roads & NSHY mah....muahahaha! ;D