• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W212 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Guest rockhouse

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rockhouse

All right 9339! Here goes!!!

Didn't find any posting on the W212 so let me start the thread first then... Singapore will be launching the W212 E-Class and the E-Class Coupe soon. A couple of variants for the W212 E-Class. E200 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY (Charged Gasoline Injection)(Elegance), E250 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY(Elegance & Avantgarde), E300 (Elegance & Avantgarde) and E350 (Avantgarde).

Pretty cool nice options awaiting our market with the E-Class such as ATTENTION ASSIST, PARKTRONIC including Parking Guidance (optional extra), Blind Spot Assist (optional), Lane Keeping Assist (optional), DISTRONIC PLUS including PRE-SAFE Brake (optional extra), Kneebag, Light Package with Intelligent Light System and adaptive main beam assist and Daytime driving lights (Avantgarde & AMG Sports Package).

I am so looking forward to this new generation model!

Good idea but there's simply so many guys here so how can we pull out the 'potential' from the database?

Either you throw many stones and hit some birds or throw some stones and hit some birds. Sorry if I don't make any sense. :2guns:

Good idea but there's simply so many guys here so how can we pull out the 'potential' from the database?

Either you throw many stones and hit some birds or throw some stones and hit some birds. Sorry if I don't make any sense. :2guns:

Try to figure what g8crasher mean.......

Invite 20 sign 2 order or Invite 2 sign 2 ........ :yumyum:

Guest ehwwong

hmmm wonder the launch will be like the C-klasse!?!

hmmm invite SGMERC members la!!!!,

than most of us convoy go to the launch party just like the other time, W204 party!! :thumbsup:

agreed! so when is the launch??

Guest rockhouse

Sorry mate....as important as sgmerc customers are, the 12th Aug launch is mainly a press event....

By the way, congrats to the lads out there who had booked the new W212 E-Class before the COE this week....all have enjoy a COE rebate refund of $3,499!

Guest kepiting1sg

Launch Dates for C & C customer invites are on 13th(Thu) & 14th(Fri) August

Each day starting at 9.00 am with a 2 hourly interval slot till the last slot at 7.00pm

Guest east539

my SE called to ask me if i am interested for the W212 launching event, but due to I will be overseas during that time, so i have no choice but to say i can't make it......

Guest ehwwong

Launch Dates for C & C customer invites are on 13th(Thu) & 14th(Fri) August

Each day starting at 9.00 am with a 2 hourly interval slot till the last slot at 7.00pm

sian.. no invite this time.. maybe i just crash the party! haha