• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

how much air for W211 16" tyres??

Guest four_eggs

Guest four_eggs

guys, i usually pump 230 kpa onto my 16" tyres for my w211 until yesterday, the car-wash man told me i should pump 350kpa for my 16" tyres. anyone can confirm? thanks, allen

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

230kpa = 33 psi - My setup 30 psi fronts, 32 psi rear

350kpa = 50 psi - this is WAY OVERBOARD. Center portion of your tyres will wear out very very quickly with so much pressure.

Guest four_eggs

thnx kelvin. so what's your latest poison???

guys, i usually pump 230 into my 16" tyres for my w211 until yesterday, the wash-car man told me i should pump 350 for my 16" tyres. anyone can confirm? thanks, allen

250 ok liao, which I mostly pump up to.

350 is mostly for TAXIs type of tyres!

thnx kelvin. so what's your latest poison???

lastest one, waiting lor.. looking to either change rims or exhaust!

exhaust i know in BKK got 1 AMG original for W124! but haven't find out the price yet. Dewey will help me check out the price and whethter got Cert! when he is there outstation!

but one thing, think must go for a paint over!! my car got lots of stupid door chips!!!

Guest Cklasse

Did I sense a new W204 coming?

About the tyre pressure...should refer to the label in the car fuel lid. 33psi is good enough, regardless of tyre size. It's the weight that counts.