• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Re: Supercharger Problem 2004 YOM

Guest ronnieho

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 9339

Hi, can anyone advise as I am having problem with my supercharger, YOM 2004

Ya , it will be good to describe what is the problem.....before some one can help.

Guest ronnieho

What happen is that, since I brought my car, I have always sent to CnC for servicing. I even participated in the Engineer inspection programme. It was never reported that the supercharger is knocking? By the time I heared it whicst standing outside by car with the engine on, its already 106,000km. CnC claim that it will not provide warranty repair as its more than 100,00km.

What i need? How should I handle this situation?

Next, who can advise me where to repair to reduce the sound?

Between, who else in the market, has this problem and wonder they can advise howthey solve the problem?

Thanks, really appreciate.

Guest ACSLK

Hi ronnie,

wear and tear that's why your SC giving way........

check this out:

- Original W203 C200 Supercharger, asking $450 ono

Please call/sms 90024009

not sure if this SC can fit your ride and solve your SC issue.

cheers

What happen is that, since I brought my car, I have always sent to CnC for servicing. I even participated in the Engineer inspection programme. It was never reported that the supercharger is knocking? By the time I heared it whicst standing outside by car with the engine on, its already 106,000km. CnC claim that it will not provide warranty repair as its more than 100,00km.

What i need? How should I handle this situation?

Next, who can advise me where to repair to reduce the sound?

Between, who else in the market, has this problem and wonder they can advise howthey solve the problem?

Thanks, really appreciate.

Turn off your A/C (air conditioning) and stand o/s the car. Check if it's noisy. Could be due to anything from a loose pulley to the belt tensioner.

• 1 month later...
Guest ronnieho

HI everyone. Its being awhile since I last visit here. Being down with too many things.

Nevertheless, my problem is still there???? Wonder any one out there got any suggestion?

Really appreciate.

Guest kepiting1sg

HI everyone. Its being awhile since I last visit here. Being down with too many things.

Nevertheless, my problem is still there???? Wonder any one out there got any suggestion?

Really appreciate.

Hi! Like the helpful brothers & sisters had said. Why not send yr car to our site sponsor MBM for a 2nd opinion. :pray:

Guest ronnieho

Tks for the info. I went there but was disappointed? The guy who attended to me ask me to leave my car behind. They will need to remove certain parts form my engine area before they can determine where is the sound coming from? He told me there are many pulley thus unless remove, they cannot advise me the problem. I was told that there will be a $50 charges should I not repair?

I believed that something is just not right????