• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Active parking assist on W205 FL 2020 model

Didot

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://forums.mbclub.co.uk/threads/park-assists-disabled-on-all-new-mercedes-help.268579/page-6

All the answers to your questions will be in the link above.  Parktronic systems have been deactivated for all vehicles sold in the EU since mid 2020 I believe.

Do you see a "P" sign in the instrument display?  Is there a "P" button on the centre console and is it lit up?

Here's a Youtube video to explain the process better.  Might be slightly different if you don't have the digital cluster.

Hi Reflection,

Thanks for your reply. How about car sold in Singapore?

Regarding your question, i don't see any blue “P” indicator on the main instrument panel while driving slow.

May be for the first owner who bought car directly from C&C can share with me whether active park assist (self drive parking features) comes as standard feature or optional features? Thanks.

On 2/17/2023 at 11:58 AM, Didot said:

Hi Reflection,

Thanks for your reply. How about car sold in Singapore?

Regarding your question, i don't see any blue “P” indicator on the main instrument panel while driving slow.

May be for the first owner who bought car directly from C&C can share with me whether active park assist (self drive parking features) comes as standard feature or optional features? Thanks.

You're not the first one to enquire about the lack of Park Assist.  I also forgot that this is a UN ruling, and not just EU, so the ruling is applied worldwide.