• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Questions about rim specs

Hi everyone, I am new here. Currently driving gla180 with stock rim. I understand that it is 18 inch with et46? I have offer for new set of rim with et 38, 5/112.

I have been trying to find information on that, but found it hard to understand the terms.

In this case, what will happen if I changed the rim? Thank you.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/9/2023 at 11:11 AM, dagger said:

you can use this link (https://www.willtheyfit.com/) and input your current and new wheel size.

it will show in picture and measurement how much more the new wheel will protrude as a rough guide.

Thank you! Can I say that rim will fit, just a matter of how much it will protrude (within acceptance allowance)

On 1/11/2023 at 4:56 PM, Z070305 said:

Thank you! Can I say that rim will fit, just a matter of how much it will protrude (within acceptance allowance)

if the new wheels are same size, same pcd (5x112) and centre hole is same size or larger, it should fit... then its a matter of offset already (how much it will protrude or inset...

if you are getting them from a shop, asked to have the rim test fitted. While some wheels designs are nice as it is, it may/may not match the overall look with the car... boils down to individual preference. :)