• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nice CaR NuMbEr

Guest SLK7777

Guest SLK7777

Many a time, we see nice and unique car plate numbers. Any number craze member, can discuss here. Here I go:

SE 1 X (Like this number the best so far, too bad I not the owner)

EE 2222 C (on a Porsche SUV)

EE 99 (also on a porsche SUV)

EN 8888 (on a Merc. Saw this at Marina Bay Golf Club)

SU 7777 K (on a subaru)

SC 7777 (on Audi SUV)

S 69 C

Any more list to add on ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to LTAs plan to issue personalized license plates arh ? I thought I read about it at least a year plus ago but till today like hear no development plans leh.

ER1T is on the MPV,heard the owner name Eric. Another Villfire with nice nos SN48P

Some nos which i know....

E?33R - GTR35

SG?4E - Civic R 3dr

SG?4R - Crossfire

SF?5 on a Civic, SG?4 on a Estima, SG?9 on a CLS, S?73 on a estima, S?25T on a Camry, E?68M on a Mini.

All this car nos park in a SAME building.......

S69C is on a GL450

Whatever happened to LTAs plan to issue personalized license plates arh ? I thought I read about it at least a year plus ago but till today like hear no development plans leh.

They are not in need of money yet.....Settle COE premiun to $20K each first than others......

Since we're on the topic of number plates, might as well talk about which series you will go for. Missed out on SJS. Upcoming should be SJT, SJU, SJV, SJW, SJX, SJY, SJZ.

Likely they will skip SI* series ? Hehehe. SIA, SIB, SIC.. SIN.. ahhh..

SIN 1 N (Sinnin)

Maybe pimps should bid for this SJT 1 T (if T is the last alpha)

SJT open for bidding liao....

SJT 1 Z

SJT 2 X anyone ? Think this nos should be below 10K, a frenz got a 8 X for less than 10K recently....

Another very nice nos.....

SS14K

I will take SJY7878

Super Jia You 7878 :thumbsup:

hahah nice nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This nos a MUST/SURE want by one of our bro la.....I bid than sell to him, make some money hehee.....

S?MO? JON??THA? Y?O 7878.....Let's hope it end with H or C

Guest SLK7777

Well, i will wait for SLK series to come out..... all SLK driver dun fight with me hor.... dont spoilt market. We should come out with a list of numbers to bid.

Guess, 1, 2,8, 55, 69, 200, 280, 350, and ending with XXX or YYYY will be popular