• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Saw a nice C today

Guest NewC180

Guest kopimonster

Was driving on PIE towards Changi just now about 5pm+, saw a nicely done up C200, SFB8X6X, belongs to any bro here?

Also saw a C63 at a basement car park at Kovan area, kopimonster is that you?

Forum very quiet nowadays, so start a bo liao thread..... hehe....

hey bro, i think that's probably me haha, go there and have porridge quite often ;D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewC180

Was driving on PIE towards Changi just now about 5pm+, saw a nicely done up C200, SFB8X6X, belongs to any bro here?

hey bro, i think that's probably me haha, go there and have porridge quite often ;D

Oh, saw your car when I was leaving. I went there for claypot, friend recommend one, not bad cheap and good! You had the teochew porridge is it? The queue is damn long man!

Can't help it, your car really damn nice man.... my dream car!

Guest kopimonster

NewC180 ]

hey bro, i think that's probably me haha, go there and have porridge quite often wrote:

Oh, saw your car when I was leaving. I went there for claypot, friend recommend one, not bad cheap and good! You had the teochew porridge is it? The queue is damn long man!

thanks for your kind words bro hehe, end of the day, juz another point A to B car nia ;D

yup, the queue damn long, but honestly, i eat there for convenience nia, the one at joo chiat is much better hehe. oh, the claypot, yup its not bad, the stall have been there for ages liao.

Guest NewC180

kopimonster ]

hey bro, i think that's probably me haha, go there and have porridge quite often wrote:

thanks for your kind words bro hehe, end of the day, juz another point A to B car nia ;D

yup, the queue damn long, but honestly, i eat there for convenience nia, the one at joo chiat is much better hehe. oh, the claypot, yup its not bad, the stall have been there for ages liao.

haha.. pt A to B but in a very quick way! After seeing so many wannabes, nothing beats the real thing man!

I oso heard the porridge is quite good, but see the queue I gave up, moreover I was told their pricing is oso carrot head type...

Guest kopimonster

I oso heard the porridge is quite good, but see the queue I gave up, moreover I was told their pricing is oso carrot head type...

oh ya! you are right! their pricing is really carrot head type! esp when you order steam fish (or the occasional chilled crab) :2guns:

but hor, if you like porridge, i can recommend you another place along upper serangoon road, not sure of their name or address but its ard heartland mall area, its directly opposite the esso petrol kiosk, along the same stretch as the 7-11 and beef noodle stall, in fact, i think its the same management as the beef noodle stall. They mainly serve taiwanese styled kinda dishes along with their porridge, tried once and its pretty good.

Guest NewC180

oh ya! you are right! their pricing is really carrot head type! esp when you order steam fish (or the occasional chilled crab) :2guns:

but hor, if you like porridge, i can recommend you another place along upper serangoon road, not sure of their name or address but its ard heartland mall area, its directly opposite the esso petrol kiosk, along the same stretch as the 7-11 and beef noodle stall, in fact, i think its the same management as the beef noodle stall. They mainly serve taiwanese styled kinda dishes along with their porridge, tried once and its pretty good.

Esso, 7-11, beef noodles??? Hmmm... where har? Me blur liao... Will be interested to know cos I hang around that area very frequently! BTW, you know at the heartland mall car park there is one coffee shop, their fish head hot pot is damn good, I love the taste of the soup! Kee Lat man!

Guest kopimonster

Esso, 7-11, beef noodles??? Hmmm... where har? Me blur liao... Will be interested to know cos I hang around that area very frequently! BTW, you know at the heartland mall car park there is one coffee shop, their fish head hot pot is damn good, I love the taste of the soup! Kee Lat man!

bro, i checked the map liao, refer to the link to the heartland mall

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3582/travel_site_84320/

The place is somewhere along upper serangoon road, between jln rengkam and valley road. From the pic in the link, its actually north east of heartland mall, just after the open air car park. the beef noodles also damn solid, my fav! the "niu lan mian" (in madarin) is a must try!

hmmm fish head hot pot eh? sounds good!

Guest NewC180

bro, i checked the map liao, refer to the link to the heartland mall

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3582/travel_site_84320/

The place is somewhere along upper serangoon road, between jln rengkam and valley road. From the pic in the link, its actually north east of heartland mall, just after the open air car park. the beef noodles also damn solid, my fav! the "niu lan mian" (in madarin) is a must try!

hmmm fish head hot pot eh? sounds good!

Thanks bro, now I know where you're talking about! will try them out soon. Niu Lan Mian is my favourite too!

Oh, the fish head steamboat (not hot pot, me blur!) coffee shop is somewhere at Blk 203/204 in the map that you've sent. You should try it, their soup taste real good! Go earlier during dinner time, can be quite crowded.